Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

new 3v3 map is garbage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

10-27-2012

Quote:
VictimSix:
The hyperbole is strong with this one.

I Love Yodaesque statements.

I am glad you at least agree we should have both maps.

VictimSix

10-27-2012

Quote:
Exqzr:
I Love Yodaesque statements.

I am glad you at least agree we should have both maps.

With the way you share your opinions it's hard to agree with anything you said in your original post but yes they should have both maps. They have the player base for it.

Exqzr

10-27-2012

Quote:
VictimSix:
With the way you share your opinions it's hard to agree with anything you said in your original post but yes they should have both maps. They have the player base for it.

Which original post?

The Chosen O1N1E

10-29-2012

honestly this map is a disgrace to league........ like fu*k this map! lets just take alllll the skill out of laning and just make teams that can butt buddy win!!! this is just who can run in groups of 3 more, im going to quit league 100% if this map stays or an option for the old map isnt given. RIOT what are you even thinking??? you took wards out ?!?!?!??!?!?! thats the most crucial part of 3v3. Nice try but FAILEDDDDDDD attempt at a new map. TRY AGAIN

Prelude2001

10-29-2012

Do not like the new map. Game style is still the same as old 3v3 except it becomes much more one sided much quicker. The alters do not add a good aspect to the game either. The old buff monster camps were much better ideas. The new map should not be used permanently and a different (another new or the original) TT map needs to be used. The game is too much like dominion and too little like normal 3v3 play.

F8general

10-29-2012

the game style of the new map is very similar to the old one, but now i feel like teamwork is a little more incorporated. i enjoy playing this map and i try and do it with champions that i normally wouldnt use ex. kayle or shen (something along those lines) and it seems that the enemy team is usually the same comp every time ex. jax, lee sin, darius, or cho goth. i think the jungle needs more buffs but not strong ones like 5v5 buffs and the new bosses buff seems like it was made for ad champs and needs to be fixed a little. but all in all it is a beta map and they are working on it, but one thing i dont think they will ever be able to fix on a 3v3 is the snowballing feature because the maps are so small you could just walk across the map pick up an assist and have extra money for the buy. my thoughts

Emichera

Recruiter

12-08-2012

I personally used to play 3v3 more then 5v5 by using (Jarvan IV, Teemo, Olaf, Shaco.)
Though the changes make teemo's passive almost useless, Shaco serves absolutely no purpose. Olaf does alright I guess but I never get to experience the duels I love. And Jarvan IV never gets the isolation he thrives on.
Even though I think the new map is great if your team is Udyr Udyr and Udyr, vs. Udyr, Udyr, and Udyr. I would like to see the new map brought back as at least, a playable option.

iam waldo46

12-08-2012

The new map has so many problems. For one, I much agree with the people who said that it has just become like a 3v3 dominion, because that is what TT is now. The laning phase has been very effectively eliminated, and because of that champions that are strong in the beginning have the massive advantage, because any kind of champ that needs a little bit of farm or has to poke down their enemies a little before a fight can't do that because the game just progresses way to fast. TT should be a 3v3 version of Summoners Rift, and if people want a fast pace game like this then just add a 3v3 option to dominion or make the new TT a seperate mode all together. I think that in the old TT there were certain champs that were a little better suited for the mode than others but there weren't any that couldn't be countered by a little smart playing. Now the only way to counter certain champions is if the player of that champion is not good with that champ or if there was a draft mode where champs could be banned and countered. In my opinion, the best option here is to return the old TT and either go back to the drawing board or just make this new map a seperate game mode. I don't think that the new mode would affect queing times as severely as some people think either.

LeLuis

12-09-2012

i just hate it because of the amount teemo mundo darius/jarvan IV teams i go up against
9 out of 10 games is that comp

FatesDefiler

12-09-2012

the paths between top and bot lanes are too short. someone can leave bot if they see you fighting top and make it there to finish you off by the time the fight is over. that's the biggest problem to me, right now.