[GUIDE] - Annie the Dark Child

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeGeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2009

I just started using annie. Alt works, you cannot issue movement order, but you can choose his target.

Mr Tibbers

09-11-2009

Which is near useless. You pick a target and they...wander towards the twoer and let Tibbers die like that. The best thing to do is just let him follow you. It's crude and inefficient, but it's the only reliable way right now.

bdschuss

10-14-2009

Edited to be updated finally. Still some missing info though (molten shield ap scaling value).

Enjoy

ThatFatGuy

11-11-2009

Thank you for this guide. I've followed it approximately a few times and loved it so much I now play Annie regularly. Thanks again! Excellent guide.

Armored

11-12-2009

Can you put in your masteries?

Yeorwned

11-12-2009

Being quite adept at carrying with Annie, I would not recommend this Annie build. Do you really need to be told getting Rod of Ages late in the game is a bad idea?

iKenny19

05-07-2010

i recommend rushing the rod of ages. Becuase in 30 mins, it would give out all the bonus. Getting 2nd Rod of Ages is really useless.

Draugie

07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored View Post
Can you put in your masteries?
im assuming a 9/0/21 build. A lot of people use that for annie

Boosty Buster

07-28-2010

alt right click to give tibbers movement commands and attack commands and alt right click your portrait to have him follow you again

GraRetta

10-25-2010

I play my annie pretty much the same way. I do my item build different. i go boots, mana gem, finish boots, catalyst, roa, ap rod, void staff, then either banshees or one of the mana or cd reduction armors, i try and get the staff with the skull on it to but i cant remember the name. Runes i use ap ar mag pen. works well for my style.