Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone else know how to get the teamwork badge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunaseth

10-26-2012

It would be pretty sweet to have all 4 badges...

GLaD0S

10-26-2012

Well I HAVE gotten honored from friends before by trust me when I say they MIGHT add up to be 10 - 15 of my miscellaneous honors, Hes given me friendly and helpful before too. Which I didn't ask for believe it or not, and haven't honored them ever unless I felt they truly deserved it, I.E we duo queue and pull off an amazing play or something that would warrant a teamwork for anyone friend or not.

RangerRig

10-28-2012

I have the Green Badge, I had Red Badge and now its green. Just got it today.

Friend: 16
Helpful:10
Team Work: 27
Honorable opponent: 32

I got a message which said something like, that you are one of the most positive players, a role model to follow and have sportsmanship qualities.

By the way, I don't rage at people ingame, or ask people to honor me, or report people for being "unskillful" or complain about "KS". I haven't been punished by tribunal yet for misbehavior, but I have been suspended for leaving more than 3 times( which was not intentional)

LostLaneWonGame

10-28-2012

Apparently the way to get ribbon is to get 27 teamwork honors.

sh4dowhand

10-28-2012

I got it after 40 teamwork honor - looks like it's based off how many you get proportional to how many games you play. I don't play a lot, so 40 was enough for me.

Nobody really knows the ratio, though, as far as I've seen. It's definitely not a set number. Just play normally and you'll get it soon enough, teamwork is probably the easiest one to get from teammates - I'm yet to see anyone with a friendly badge or helpful honors above around 10.

DJ Radix

10-28-2012

At the Pewter City Gym, but you have to defeat Brock

ViolencePuppy

Recruiter

02-12-2013

i got like 80 teamwork thing but still no badge so idk

xS0UL EVANSx

02-28-2013

so i have 54 friendly 48 helpful and 120 teamwork and 60 honorable opponent and i don't have a badge does any 1 know why???

D U N K E D

Recruiter

02-28-2013

I got my badge at 307 teamwork.

Fiya

02-28-2013

I was honourable opponent, but moved up to team work, so that's not the reason.

My honours go as follow: 41/14/108/84

But I don't think these are the choosing factor, as I see ribbonless people with better honour than this.
I think it's the least amounts of bans/reports you get
The better games you have (Yes, which means, more wins you have, the better, because riot sees it as a good team member can lead a team to victory), but mine aren't amazing and my ratio isn't horrible, but it's certainly not good.

But to be honest, I'm not entirely sure. Perhaps, although I do doubt, riot monitors some conversations and if they see your chat as good or decent, maybe that counts?