Does anyone else know how to get the teamwork badge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunaseth

10-26-2012

It would be pretty sweet to have all 4 badges...

GLaD0S

10-26-2012

Well I HAVE gotten honored from friends before by trust me when I say they MIGHT add up to be 10 - 15 of my miscellaneous honors, Hes given me friendly and helpful before too. Which I didn't ask for believe it or not, and haven't honored them ever unless I felt they truly deserved it, I.E we duo queue and pull off an amazing play or something that would warrant a teamwork for anyone friend or not.

RangerRig

10-27-2012

I have the Green Badge, I had Red Badge and now its green. Just got it today.

Friend: 16
Helpful:10
Team Work: 27
Honorable opponent: 32

I got a message which said something like, that you are one of the most positive players, a role model to follow and have sportsmanship qualities.

By the way, I don't rage at people ingame, or ask people to honor me, or report people for being "unskillful" or complain about "KS". I haven't been punished by tribunal yet for misbehavior, but I have been suspended for leaving more than 3 times( which was not intentional)

LostLaneWonGame

10-27-2012

Apparently the way to get ribbon is to get 27 teamwork honors.

sh4dowhand

10-28-2012

I got it after 40 teamwork honor - looks like it's based off how many you get proportional to how many games you play. I don't play a lot, so 40 was enough for me.

Nobody really knows the ratio, though, as far as I've seen. It's definitely not a set number. Just play normally and you'll get it soon enough, teamwork is probably the easiest one to get from teammates - I'm yet to see anyone with a friendly badge or helpful honors above around 10.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

At the Pewter City Gym, but you have to defeat Brock

ViolencePuppy

02-12-2013

i got like 80 teamwork thing but still no badge so idk

xS0UL EVANSx

02-28-2013

so i have 54 friendly 48 helpful and 120 teamwork and 60 honorable opponent and i don't have a badge does any 1 know why???

D U N K E D

02-28-2013

I got my badge at 307 teamwork.

Fiya

02-28-2013

I was honourable opponent, but moved up to team work, so that's not the reason.

My honours go as follow: 41/14/108/84

But I don't think these are the choosing factor, as I see ribbonless people with better honour than this.
I think it's the least amounts of bans/reports you get
The better games you have (Yes, which means, more wins you have, the better, because riot sees it as a good team member can lead a team to victory), but mine aren't amazing and my ratio isn't horrible, but it's certainly not good.

But to be honest, I'm not entirely sure. Perhaps, although I do doubt, riot monitors some conversations and if they see your chat as good or decent, maybe that counts?