Fix the lag bugs..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deströy

10-26-2012

Whenever a Vayne, doesn't matter ally or enemy Vayne uses his ult, my FPS goes all the way down to 7 for the whole duration of the ultimate.... so I have to stay back till it's over then fight. Also, another thing is LeBlanc's Distortion, whenever the 2 circles are on the floor, it's insane lag, same as Vayne's ult. Please fix this..

Elvordimus

10-26-2012

Same here... happens also on TT (not on Summoner's) when Zombie Brand uses his pillar of flame ...

In general some effects cause no drop of DPS since last patch

LightVialBroken

10-26-2012

I've noticed huge lagg on Vladimirs Sanguin pool move.

PRESTODYNAMO

10-26-2012

bump, and yes im having the same issues as well, when i dc it does not take me back to base, and i restarted lol client and defraged my comp, my internet connection was perfect 30mb down and 3 up with perfect ping during the dc, im seeing alot of reports of this and hope riot takes care of it with haste

Hettcliff

11-12-2012

the same thing that Destroy posted, happens to me and it did not happend before the last patch, please fix it, if possible, TY

Hettcliff

11-12-2012

the same thing that Destroy posted, happens to me and it did not happend before the last patch, please fix it, if possible, Thanx so much. i dunno if this will post twice because it told me to add at least 1 more character to it, thank's again!