Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grievous77

10-04-2014

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"Just think: Piltover could probably land on the moon right now, if they wanted." Sarah replied. "Meanwhile, the Ionians are still living in huts and shrines. Ionians don't like change."

Terra just shrugged. "I'd be fine with huts and shrines...I live in a house made of roots..." He said, awkwardly.

Unexisted

10-04-2014

Quote:
"I'd help you, but it's funnier to me if I don't~." Sarah quipped, watching the show.

Hearing what miss fortune say Rena again turn her attention to her.
(✿ ∂_&#8706 " uh?"

She got off of Agenor, look at miss fortune for a while.
(✿ ó_ò) "........."

Rena then look back to her brother and ask.
(ŏ⌓ŏ&#12291 " big brother you havent answer me, who is that red hair lady?"

Agenor got up make an excuse not to tell by saying.
(〃︶_&#65078 " after what you did to me I'm not telling you."

She look away whisper saying.
(✿ ー︿&#12540" you meanie...."

Rena thinking.
(✿ ↁ︿&#8577 。o( I guess I will ask her instead.)

So she walked over to miss fortune and start her greeting.
(✿ ^ヮ^)/ " hello miss red hair lady my name is Rena, Pleased to meet you!"

Agenor stood there not sure what she is up to.
(〃ŏ_&#335"......."

Ask Nami

10-05-2014

Nami shook her head, "That doesn't even make sense. the Tidecaller is the Marai who travels to the depths to claim the abyssal pearl, true usually the Tidecaller knows they are the Tidecaller before they go to the depths but that is still exactly what I did." She huffed, "And besides, it was obvious the moonstone's power was fading, which meant it had almost been a century."

Ask Fortune

10-05-2014

Riot is moving their forums to the new ones, so this thread is moving too! Slightly different format, but you can ask the same questions, if you'd like. Go!

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/nGeUF3uq-fortunes-favor-on-fleet-street-get-some-rum-and-ask-advice-of-the-barkeep