The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Garen

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaren~?" She teased. "What's wrong~?"
"Sivir broke my heart, Sarah."

Garen fake pouted at her.

LTCherz

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJelicks View Post
Athos walked into the pub, and looked around. People drinking and eating... It was just like the ones on Mount Targon. But instead of focusing on that, he looked for someone who he could find with ease, the love counselor, Miss Fortune. Upon finding her, he walks over and sits down in front of her. "Hello Miss Fortune, you don't know me but I know of you and your..." He thought for a second of a word, "expertise... In the love field. I'm having a problem of my own with a relationship..." He said. "My name is Athos by the way." He held out his hand to shake hers if she chose to accept it.
((Is this going where I think it is?))

MJelicks

02-20-2014

(( stop assuming. What if its not? Why is everything about you? ))

MJelicks

02-20-2014

(( it probably is though lol ))

Dear Renekton

02-20-2014

((You know who's always locked into a stone room and can't find a hot crocodile lady?

Me))

LTCherz

02-20-2014

Quote:
(( stop assuming. What if its not? Why is everything about you? ))
((Where did I say it was about me? XD))

AODRG

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah pouted.

"I'm not that kind of girl, girl." She said, poking Alice.
Alice chuckled and poked Sarah back, "Suuurre you aren't... Too bad Sam's not here to join in, huh?"

Ask Fortune

02-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
"No, I was simply proving a point."
MF grabbed his nose.

"Do not use me to prove points, boy~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
"I said I COULD! It doesn't mean that I do it! If you could suck on your own foot would you do it?!"
"But you can't know if you can do it or not unless you've done it~!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskGraves2 View Post
"Well first time me and her met, she kissed me and told me the side we were on didn't matter that there was no boundary keeping us tethered apart and now shes in my home and we are telling each other stuff about each other and learning, But the since of being betrayed that's my only problem."
"It's basically impossible to prove a negative, boy." Sarah replied. "You can't ever really know if she's going to betray you. You just have to trust her."

Quote:
Athos walked into the pub, and looked around. People drinking and eating... It was just like the ones on Mount Targon. But instead of focusing on that, he looked for someone who he could find with ease, the love counselor, Miss Fortune. Upon finding her, he walks over and sits down in front of her. "Hello Miss Fortune, you don't know me but I know of you and your..." He thought for a second of a word, "expertise... In the love field. I'm having a problem of my own with a relationship..." He said. "My name is Athos by the way." He held out his hand to shake hers if she chose to accept it.
Sarah chuckled, and shook his hand.

"Hello, new person." She said. "How can I help, then~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskChoGath View Post
Cho'Gath chuckled at her response, but stopped when the creaking was heard again. This time, it sounded like it was coming from behind him. He turned his head to look back, but all he was the wall.

When he looked back toward her, he titled his head at her question. "The same as I have with Kog'Maw, though in your case it would most likely be more similar to what I have with L-" he began, but caught himself.

A moment later, he finished what he was saying. "What I have with the League summoners; a mutual agreement." He added.

Companionship to Cho'Gath normally meant one of three things: friendship, like what he had with Kog'Maw, a mate, like what he had with his concubines from the Void, or an ally who could be of use to him, like Princess Lissandra currently was.
"L? Llllllllllllllllalalala~?" Sarah teased. "Laaaaaaa. Fine, don't tell me~... fine then, yes, I am offering companionship~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhuntress View Post
"That's exactly why i'm nervous... I don't want people to see me coming here." Nidalee shifted her eyes suspiciously around the room. Resting her arms on the counter, she looked to Sarah next to her. "How do you deal with all the stares? I can barely handle more then two people in one place, and that's even with not being closer than a foot."

As Nidalee spoke, one would notice the girl sitting on the edge of her chair away from Sarah. Trying to get both as for away as she could, while staying on the chair and technically 'with' her.
"How can I... I work here, that's how~!" Sarah chuckled. "I don't mind people looking at me, girl, I'm quite the spectacle. You're not used to the city, are you~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Mitra walks onto the ship, she would then look around.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3961
"Yes?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Garen View Post
"Sivir broke my heart, Sarah."

Garen fake pouted at her.
Sarah frowned.

"...and your reaction is to look like I licked your breakfast toast?" She asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice chuckled and poked Sarah back, "Suuurre you aren't... Too bad Sam's not here to join in, huh?"
"...I WOULD be that kind of girl." Sarah said, smirking. "But she's not here, so you be a good girl~."

PSYCOsanches589

02-21-2014

Speaking with his nose closed "Girl, could you please let y nose go."

Connie

02-21-2014

How much would I have to pay you to have you trample me with your high heeled boots