The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Tell him that..." Sarah said slowly. "That... well, okay. Tell him that you were too touched to tell him right away, but you're already seeing someone. Tell him that you made a mistake... I dunno if you should offer to return the necklace. It's kind of the right thing to do, but it might hurt him way more."
Sona smiled softly at Fortune, a tear running down her cheek. Thank you, dear. Perhaps I would see how he reacts... Sona then stands up and hugs fortune, tears still running down from her eyes.

Thank you...

Ask Fortune

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona smiled softly at Fortune, a tear running down her cheek. Thank you, dear. Perhaps I would see how he reacts... Sona then stands up and hugs fortune, tears still running down from her eyes.

Thank you...
"Aww, girl." Sarah cooed, returning the hug. "You're very welcome. Good luck~."

Ask Demon Jester

11-13-2012

Quote:

"My punchlines are epic, you suck." Sarah retorted. "Anyway, these are chicken wings."

Sarah reached under the counter, retrieved a box of frozen wings from the freezer, and plopped it on the table.

"Made fresh five years ago." Sarah said, with a smirk. "Ready in the Blitzwave in nine to ten minutes."
Shaco's face twitches, then an odd expression comes over his face,
"I suck?...."
His voice goes low and threatning as he leans over the bar, his smile grows wider and his eyes focus on Miss Fortune without blinking,
"My jokes... Are halarious.... They are killer..."
A soft popping sound could be heard behind Miss Fortune....
"Good-bye... Watch out for my next joke... It'll be on you."

He then suddenly jumps back,
"Goood-bye all you snivling depresssing love sick puppies!!!! GIVE UP ON IT!!! YOU'RE ALL WORTHLESS IN THE END ANYWAY!!!!"
And explosion of orange smoke and he was gone...
If Miss Fortune looked back behind her, she would see a JitB just sitting there playing a quiet tune.

benjimenfire

11-13-2012

Quote:
(Sorry you three, didn't realize there was another page. ^_^; )

Sarah blinked, looking with dull surprise at his wounds. After a second, she slid the flintlock over.
((It's k))
Ben sighs
"There is one way I know it is her, but will you leave it at that and tell me how to diffuse the situation"
He looks a the flintlock
"That won't help to the best of my knowledge"

Hero of Piltover

11-13-2012

She shrugs truthfully. "I don't know. I think he wants to be with someone. And he obviously cares for me...I don't want to hurt his feelings though when I tell him I'm not ready to 'date' him."

Ask Fortune

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco's face twitches, then an odd expression comes over his face,
"I suck?...."
His voice goes low and threatning as he leans over the bar, his smile grows wider and his eyes focus on Miss Fortune without blinking,
"My jokes... Are halarious.... They are killer..."
A soft popping sound could be heard behind Miss Fortune....
"Good-bye... Watch out for my next joke... It'll be on you."

He then suddenly jumps back,
"Goood-bye all you snivling depresssing love sick puppies!!!! GIVE UP ON IT!!! YOU'RE ALL WORTHLESS IN THE END ANYWAY!!!!"
And explosion of orange smoke and he was gone...
If Miss Fortune looked back behind her, she would see a JitB just sitting there playing a quiet tune.
Sarah stared at the JitB with a look of complete disdain. Finally, she just kicked it over.

"Frickin clown." She muttered, and put the chicken wings back into the freezer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
((It's k))
Ben sighs
"There is one way I know it is her, but will you leave it at that and tell me how to diffuse the situation"
He looks a the flintlock
"That won't help to the best of my knowledge"
"Well, if she's trying to kill you, I really don't know how well words are going to work." Sarah said. "You'll have to pull some Karma negotiations on her. I don't know... is there something you think she wants from you, or something?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
She shrugs truthfully. "I don't know. I think he wants to be with someone. And he obviously cares for me...I don't want to hurt his feelings though when I tell him I'm not ready to 'date' him."
"Hm." Sarah said, folding her arms in front of her chest. "Girl, if you're not ready, you're not ready. But... what if he's taken by the time you think you ARE ready? Sometimes, you just have to go for it."

benjimenfire

11-14-2012

Quote:
"Well, if she's trying to kill you, I really don't know how well words are going to work." Sarah said. "You'll have to pull some Karma negotiations on her. I don't know... is there something you think she wants from you, or something?"
"That is what I don't know...."
Just then a bottle hits ben in the back of the head. No one could see the thrower.
"Owww...That's her"

Hero of Piltover

11-14-2012

"But...how do I explain to him I'm not ready yet? I don't want to hurt his feelings..."

Ask Fortune

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"That is what I don't know...."
Just then a bottle hits ben in the back of the head. No one could see the thrower.
"Owww...That's her"
Sarah looked around, a bemused look on her face.

"...are you dating Eve, or something?" She asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
"But...how do I explain to him I'm not ready yet? I don't want to hurt his feelings..."
"I'm really more concerned about you, girl." Sarah said. "Tell me... why exactly don't you feel like you're ready?"

Hero of Piltover

11-15-2012

She looks down at her feet, shrugging. "I've never been in a relationship before, and I don't know if I can handle it quite yet." Sighing, she continued. "I've only known him for a little while as well."