The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"How dare you~." Sarah teased. "Of course they have feelings. I even named them. Meet Port" she pointed at the left one, "and Starboard~." she pointed at the right one.
Nami sighed, rubbing her forehead gently. "sorry?" She took a deep breath, her chest expanding back to it's average size.

Ask the Tempest

05-13-2013

Quote:
"Well... stop wanting that." Sarah said flatly.
Its harder than you think.

Xander Blade

05-13-2013

Quote:
"Assistants don't steal spotlights. Nobody really credited me for anything when I was doing this for Shyvana." Sarah replied. "I'm just concerned about how good your help is."
"I've been in a few relationships, most of which had ended up at least on good terms." He simply said "I may not be an expert, but I know a few things."

Ask Fortune

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Aden froze immediately mid-drink. About a delayed second he sat down the drink before taking a hand to his eyes wiping them-

"Um..."

The thought never crossed his mind, no actually the concept itself was far, far too absurd he wouldn't even have the faintest idea how to respond. He could have accepted an earlier prospect of maybe friendship perhaps. Aden got a bit unsettled...

"....Are you suggesting...that I try to court High Councilor Vessaria Kolminye?"

Even the thought of speaking that line drove Aden to down his glass though it was more like chug considering it was a fresh drink-

"Are you serious?! Wh-Why? No no I haven't tried courting her! There are so many things wrong with that idea! I honestly...Why?!"

Aden was visibly shocked, this is one of the few times his composure was broken.
Sarah laughed loudly, delighted.

"Nothing like a little nepotism to ease the work load, boy." She cooed. "Besides, she did take a shining to you, and I doubt she's so robotic that she hired you after watching you do paperwork for five seconds." She leaned in coyly. "You're the eye candy, so try being sweet~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
(( Wat.

I swear to god, Sarah, if you manage to pull off for this Aden person to go ahead and -court- Vessaria frikkin' Kolminye, I will build you a shrine.

In my backyard.

Fully detailed. ))
(If you ever doubted me, you don't have a clue~.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
"Oh, so it's like Noxus, but with pirates instead of necromancers?" - He said mockingly - "Heh, I could get used to this, hmmm, 'trash talking', I now see why summoners do it all the time" - He shrugs - "I know it doesn't fit my style, but even righteous knights need to relax"
"Nah, it's not nearly that bad." Sarah replied. "Most pirates, just hand over your coin purse and they won't touch you. Did... did I ever tell you about Gangplank?" She shook her head. "His crew raided this small merchant ship, right? So he takes what he wants and he robs the crew, when he gets to this gorgeous merchant chick. So you can imagine what the girl thinks is about to happen to her, right? Gangplank even demands she take her clothes off, and she does, and then... Gangplank gives her some robes and shooes her away. He wanted her damn clothes to sell." Sarah fully facepalmed. "Half of these pirates don't even like women. They like bars of gold with holes in them."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would smirk, shaking her head.

"I suppose that answer would suffice... What time is it now?"
"Nearly morning, four or five." Sarah said. "Probably dawn on the distant horizon by now."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn sat on the couch, soon laying down and rubbing her head "I should be fine...thanks..." She closed her eyes, meaning to only rest them for a moment but ended up falling asleep almost immediately.
Sarah grinned. She put a pillow under Quinn's head, a blanket over her, blatantly copped a feel as she feigned tucking it in, and walked back to the counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammdog View Post
"Hm." Mundy thought about this for a moment, and stood up. "Well, this probably hasn't helped me in the slightest, probably because I have the attention span of a goldfish, but thanks anyway." He walked out of the tavern.

As a boy left, Rorrim drifted slowly into the tavern. He saw men and women laughing, sleeping and talking. He floated gently to Sarah's feet and tugged on her foot as to get her attention. He then made a heart shape with his hands, wrapped himself in a warm hug and shrugged.
Sarah frowned, then smirked, at Mundy. She was about to go about her business, when Rorrim came and hugged her ankle.

"Saywhat?" She asked. "...yeees~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami sighed, rubbing her forehead gently. "sorry?" She took a deep breath, her chest expanding back to it's average size.
Sarah chuckled.

"That's better." She said. "You just look better with a decent curve up here, girl," she waggled a finger around Nami's chest. "Most girls do. Curves are elegant and sexy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
Its harder than you think.
Sarah tilted her head.

"Would you want to try some kind of hypnosis therapy?" She asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"I've been in a few relationships, most of which had ended up at least on good terms." He simply said "I may not be an expert, but I know a few things."
"Most, eh?" Sarah asked, chuckling. "Eh, fine, we can give you a shot."

Ask Gem Knight

05-14-2013

Quote:
"Nah, it's not nearly that bad." Sarah replied. "Most pirates, just hand over your coin purse and they won't touch you. Did... did I ever tell you about Gangplank?" She shook her head. "His crew raided this small merchant ship, right? So he takes what he wants and he robs the crew, when he gets to this gorgeous merchant chick. So you can imagine what the girl thinks is about to happen to her, right? Gangplank even demands she take her clothes off, and she does, and then... Gangplank gives her some robes and shooes her away. He wanted her damn clothes to sell." Sarah fully facepalmed. "Half of these pirates don't even like women. They like bars of gold with holes in them."
Taric raised a brow, confused - "Well... That kind of makes Gangplank a half-decent person, doesn't him? I mean, he did give her some robes and only did he's job as a pirate... I mean, isn't it good that pirates around here don't like women?"

Sykper

05-14-2013

Quote:
Sarah laughed loudly, delighted.

"Nothing like a little nepotism to ease the work load, boy." She cooed. "Besides, she did take a shining to you, and I doubt she's so robotic that she hired you after watching you do paperwork for five seconds." She leaned in coyly. "You're the eye candy, so try being sweet~."
Aden's expression turned more calm and composed. Rather, he thinks he might have understood where the Pirate Hunter got her idea from. But then the summoner sighed as he leaned back in his chair-

"Erm...right. So, see, I think I had better show you something-"

Aden takes out a nice pen, and grabs a somewhat crumpled napkin off the table. As soon as his pen hits the napkin Miss Fortune could see the pen move so fast it's almost a blur. The arm goes across and then down a row in just over a second, for a couple of times before he finishes twirling his pen and placing it within his coat once more. The napkin has a lot of words in an elegant style from the Pirate Hunter's perspective. He turns and slides it in front of her, even across the folds the neither ink nor word was smugged, it was exquisite-

"In about thirteen seconds I composed the instructions for preparing and creating Rapture Rum, as well as the Kraken Rum I mentioned before. People think it's magic but I just have the dexterity and talent for this. I assure you if anything I am more of a robot. She definitely didn't see anymore in me than this..."

Aden sighed again, actually this one was a bit more depressing because although far-fetched, the possibility did seem somewhat appealing in a way. He takes the new drink presented and tosses down more coin as he drinks a bit harder now.

"Her section was apparently buried in work before I came in, I was a sort of savior to save them from themselves..."

Xander Blade

05-14-2013

Quote:
"Most, eh?" Sarah asked, chuckling. "Eh, fine, we can give you a shot."
Nevin Leaned back a bit, happy that she at least will let him try. "Thanks. I'm here all the time anyways, might as well do something positive." Taken a look around the bar "So... should I see what kind of drinks we are serving first?"

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Quote:
Sarah grinned. She put a pillow under Quinn's head, a blanket over her, blatantly copped a feel as she feigned tucking it in, and walked back to the counter.

A few hours later Quinn would wake up, confused with a headache and looked around, shielding her eyes from any light "Huh...?"

Ask Fortune

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
Taric raised a brow, confused - "Well... That kind of makes Gangplank a half-decent person, doesn't him? I mean, he did give her some robes and only did he's job as a pirate... I mean, isn't it good that pirates around here don't like women?"
"Yeah, I guess." Sarah said. "But wow, I'd be kinda offended, if I was that girl."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Aden's expression turned more calm and composed. Rather, he thinks he might have understood where the Pirate Hunter got her idea from. But then the summoner sighed as he leaned back in his chair-

"Erm...right. So, see, I think I had better show you something-"

Aden takes out a nice pen, and grabs a somewhat crumpled napkin off the table. As soon as his pen hits the napkin Miss Fortune could see the pen move so fast it's almost a blur. The arm goes across and then down a row in just over a second, for a couple of times before he finishes twirling his pen and placing it within his coat once more. The napkin has a lot of words in an elegant style from the Pirate Hunter's perspective. He turns and slides it in front of her, even across the folds the neither ink nor word was smugged, it was exquisite-

"In about thirteen seconds I composed the instructions for preparing and creating Rapture Rum, as well as the Kraken Rum I mentioned before. People think it's magic but I just have the dexterity and talent for this. I assure you if anything I am more of a robot. She definitely didn't see anymore in me than this..."

Aden sighed again, actually this one was a bit more depressing because although far-fetched, the possibility did seem somewhat appealing in a way. He takes the new drink presented and tosses down more coin as he drinks a bit harder now.

"Her section was apparently buried in work before I came in, I was a sort of savior to save them from themselves..."
Sarah promptly grabbed the napkin, and tore it into fine pieces.

"Never write that down again." Sarah said. "Sheesh, boy, you'd cost me so much gold."

She sighed, then grinned.

"Now then, boy, that's good~." She said. "I'm sure she appreciates your work. That's an icebreaker if there ever was one. And I can smell your intrigue like flavored lube, muffin." She leaned in, grinning wide. "You want her~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Nevin Leaned back a bit, happy that she at least will let him try. "Thanks. I'm here all the time anyways, might as well do something positive." Taken a look around the bar "So... should I see what kind of drinks we are serving first?"
"It's mostly rapture rum." Sarah replied simply. "Apart from that, I dunno..." She glanced under the counter. "There's some scotch, there's some wine, there's some...thing dusty, charge way more for that, it's aged." She shrugged. "Most people just come for rum anyway."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
A few hours later Quinn would wake up, confused with a headache and looked around, shielding her eyes from any light "Huh...?"
Sarah would eventually come and check on Quinn, and grinned when she saw she was awake.

"Good morning, rumgirl~." She cooed.

Ask Gem Knight

05-14-2013

Quote:
"Yeah, I guess." Sarah said. "But wow, I'd be kinda offended, if I was that girl."
"I think the robes Gangplank gives to women would be more valuable than the clothes - *or lack of* - Taric thought mid sentence - you usually wear... So that probably wouldn't happen to you"

"Well, that and the fact that Gangplank wouldn't try to attack you, he know he would lose the fight' - He smiled