The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

11-05-2012

After a few days Rothus returns. "Those idiots don't know a thing. Ryze said it was only me in a 'mirror', whatever that is and look!" He holds up a broken mirror, "Syndra broke him! Well at least I found someone else. But I don't know how to approach them. C-could you h-h-help m-me?"

Ask Fortune

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"the last time I knocked myself out was when I had this really strong bottle of Noxian wine and that was just one bottle."
"Bah, they spike their drinks with knockout drugs." Sarah scoffed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
After a few days Rothus returns. "Those idiots don't know a thing. Ryze said it was only me in a 'mirror', whatever that is and look!" He holds up a broken mirror, "Syndra broke him! Well at least I found someone else. But I don't know how to approach them. C-could you h-h-help m-me?"
"Huh, didn't realize Syndra was that big a hothead." Sarah said, blinking. "Sure, I can help ya. Who is it?"

Lord of Apoc

11-05-2012

"Ah but you have forgotten my previous statement. I have an immunity to poisons including drugs and alcohol."
He smirked at her scoffing.

Tentorer

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Huh, didn't realize Syndra was that big a hothead." Sarah said, blinking. "Sure, I can help ya. Who is it?"
"The Night Hunter, Vayne. is the object of my affection. H-help me? Please, oh great and powerful bounty hunter/love consultant?" At this point Rothus is on his knees in a begging position not caring if he is embarrassing himself.

Ask Fortune

11-05-2012

Quote:
"Ah but you have forgotten my previous statement. I have an immunity to poisons including drugs and alcohol."
He smirked at her scoffing.
"Then maybe you were tired." Sarah replied defensively, crossing her arms. "No Noxian tap water can compare to my rum."

Quote:
"The Night Hunter, Vayne. is the object of my affection. H-help me? Please, oh great and powerful bounty hunter/love consultant?" At this point Rothus is on his knees in a begging position not caring if he is embarrassing himself.
Sarah smirked wide.

"You're so adorable, I'll ignore how hopeless a venture this is~." She cooed, grinning. "Fine, I'll help you. What headway do you have with her?"

Tentorer

11-05-2012

Quote:

Sarah smirked wide.

"You're so adorable, I'll ignore how hopeless a venture this is~." She cooed, grinning. "Fine, I'll help you. What headway do you have with her?"
"Uh... this." He pulls out a book that clearly states PROPERTY OF SHAUNA VAYNE on it. "I uh... found it.. while I was.. uh... being a normal citizen who doesn't sneak into people's houses and take their stuff."

Xander Blade

11-05-2012

still looking at evelynn he manages to telepathically tell sarah

'now may be a good time to try and convince her to go on a date with someone looking for the same thing. a little help from her bestest friend would be nice'

((i think eve forgot about this D: ))

Ask Demon Jester

11-06-2012

((How about I come and PARTY!))

Shaco enters the bar juggling two shivs and a box, he stops a few feet away from the bar before announcing,
"Oh! What will I do!!! Tragedy! Oh no no no!"

He does a forwards roll followed by a flip and lands with on leg on a stool with perfection. The items he had been juggling seeming to disappear into thin air, he looks to Miss Fortune with his usual Twisted grin,

"Oh help me! I might just go... insane soon...."

He the place where his heart should be begins visibly pulsating as if something were trying to punch its way out.

Lord of Apoc

11-06-2012

Quote:
"Then maybe you were tired." Sarah replied defensively, crossing her arms. "No Noxian tap water can compare to my rum."
"... fare enough you win."

Ask Fortune

11-06-2012

Quote:
"Uh... this." He pulls out a book that clearly states PROPERTY OF SHAUNA VAYNE on it. "I uh... found it.. while I was.. uh... being a normal citizen who doesn't sneak into people's houses and take their stuff."
Sarah stared at the book in disbelief, then gave him the same look.

"...by the blood of Shyvana's father." Sarah said, the only thing she could think of. "What explanation do you have for... finding that? Gonna tell her you stopped a thief for it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
still looking at evelynn he manages to telepathically tell sarah

'now may be a good time to try and convince her to go on a date with someone looking for the same thing. a little help from her bestest friend would be nice'

((i think eve forgot about this D: ))
(We must destroy her.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
((How about I come and PARTY!))

Shaco enters the bar juggling two shivs and a box, he stops a few feet away from the bar before announcing,
"Oh! What will I do!!! Tragedy! Oh no no no!"

He does a forwards roll followed by a flip and lands with on leg on a stool with perfection. The items he had been juggling seeming to disappear into thin air, he looks to Miss Fortune with his usual Twisted grin,

"Oh help me! I might just go... insane soon...."

He the place where his heart should be begins visibly pulsating as if something were trying to punch its way out.
In response to this, Sarah idly grabbed the rum tap, and sprayed a mouthful down Shaco's throat.

"There, calm your makeup." She muttered, setting the tap back.

Quote:
"... fare enough you win."
"I know." Sarah replied, now smirking. "More?"