Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheGuillotine

04-23-2013

The grin remained on Darius’s face as he took another drink of the Rum, the bottle was now close to empty.

“I do Train a lot every day but I am not just trying to maintain where I am at now, I want to improve not just my own fighting style but to learn more of them but over all I think I will just choose to disagree with you about training. But even if I trained less I am a high ranking General and a champion for the league, I still would have little free time and to be honest being in a relationship just is not one of my main goals right now, making Noxus even stronger is. I thank you for your concern.”

Darius then grabbed the bottle of rum and finished it off. He would now make sure to decline if he should be asked to drink more. He then shook his head as if it would somehow help to get rid of the effects of the rum and tried to go back to his normal cold expression… but there was still a small grin on his face.

“Besides most think of me as nothing but a killer and even many in Noxus tread very carefully around me, as if I will cut them down for showing even the smallest bit of weakness , I’m no ladies man.”

Ask Fortune

04-24-2013

Quote:
Elic Roland:
Exactly.
Elic mutters something under his breath.

Sarah chuckled.

"Well, it's something you just have to fight through, force yourself to find some fun in talking to people." She replied. "What do you think is fun?"

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Quinn sighed "I'm sorry for wasting your time..."

"Say that again and I swear I'm having my way with you." Sarah said. "Fine, fine, have some rum."

She poured two glasses, and set them on coasters on the counter.

Quote:
Ask Nami:
Nami sighed, resting her head back "I don't think I'll ever understand this stuff...And what do you mean by adopt?"

"Like, if a kid loses its parents, for some reason." Sarah replied. "Other people can step up to raise them."

Quote:
ChronokeeperZil:
"Young, yes. Craving power, also yes. But psychopathic? No." Said Zilean, shaking his head.

He took another swig of rum, grimacing once more.

"But as far as working with the girl I do have feelings for, I'd like for you to be honest. Do you think there is a chance madam? You can be blunt, harsh or even offensive, (as you normally are)."

"Hey, if Garen and Kat can be shacking up, anything's possible." Sarah replied. "My concern is that your spending a lot of time doing magic stuff might put off a nonmagic girl. Bilgewater ladies are used to men being distant for long periods of time, but Demacians, I dunno."

Quote:
Ask the Lunari:
Diana shrugs, tilting her head to the side. Wrapping herself deeper within the blanket surrounding herself.

"Teach me what? If they wish to get along with me, I shall tolerate it... just as I have with Sona. Even if she's one of the few who actually accepted me first within Demacia."

"Sona's an odd one." Sarah replied, smiling. "You'll want to try to befriend the odd Demacians first. Lux, Galio... best to avoid Vayne for now."

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa chuckled lightly at Sarah' first comment, only to let out a surprised gasp and wrap her arms around her chest defensively.

Eek - you wouldn't!

She shook her head and chuckled as she let her guard down.

Heh, sorry - I think you're right ... your rum still has me enraptured. I'm acting all silly now ...

She tilts her head. Though, I never thought you'd be the kind of person to, uh .. swing both ways?

Sarah shrugged.

"Pretty much everyone does, a little, they just lie to themselves in the face of a judgmental society." She replied. "Luckily, I don't care what people think~." She winked.

Quote:
AskTheGuillotine:
The grin remained on Darius’s face as he took another drink of the Rum, the bottle was now close to empty.

“I do Train a lot every day but I am not just trying to maintain where I am at now, I want to improve not just my own fighting style but to learn more of them but over all I think I will just choose to disagree with you about training. But even if I trained less I am a high ranking General and a champion for the league, I still would have little free time and to be honest being in a relationship just is not one of my main goals right now, making Noxus even stronger is. I thank you for your concern.”

Darius then grabbed the bottle of rum and finished it off. He would now make sure to decline if he should be asked to drink more. He then shook his head as if it would somehow help to get rid of the effects of the rum and tried to go back to his normal cold expression… but there was still a small grin on his face.

“Besides most think of me as nothing but a killer and even many in Noxus tread very carefully around me, as if I will cut them down for showing even the smallest bit of weakness , I’m no ladies man.”

"That's what happens when you try to look all scary, boy." Sarah replied. "Works on your own people just as much. Bah, culture."

She quirked a brow.

"Fair warning, boy, the tipsiness is only gonna get worse~." She cooed. "Now then, let's ponder what kind of lady would be attracted to you, hm? Syndra might be crazy enough~."

Shandora

04-24-2013

Tybresa tilted her head slightly, a perplexed expression on her face, her blue eyes wide in surprise - Sarah's remark doesn't seem to have the reaction she expected ... Instead, Tybresa thoughtfully tapped her cheek.

What do you mean by that?

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

"Say that again and I swear I'm having my way with you." Sarah said. "Fine, fine, have some rum."

She poured two glasses, and set them on coasters on the counter.

Quinn reached out and grabbed the rum, lifting her head and chugging the entire glass, "A bit better..."

ChronokeeperZil

04-24-2013

Quote:
"Hey, if Garen and Kat can be shacking up, anything's possible." Sarah replied. "My concern is that your spending a lot of time doing magic stuff might put off a nonmagic girl. Bilgewater ladies are used to men being distant for long periods of time, but Demacians, I dunno."

"Me? Away?" Hah! I'm a shut-in for crying out loud! I have all my time in the world to give."

ZIlean chugged the rest of the bottle of rum, regretting every sip of it.

"Another." mumbled Zilean, still in disgust.

Ask the Tempest

04-24-2013

Quote:
Sarah chuckled.

"Well, it's something you just have to fight through, force yourself to find some fun in talking to people." She replied. "What do you think is fun?"

Stabbin.

AskTheGuillotine

04-24-2013

“Ha duly noted and though I am younger then I look I am no boy.”

“Oddly enough though I don’t think I would mind that but even if it turned out we liked each other the political ramify…”

Darius quickly shook his head again.

“Ramifications of a high ranking general dating someone who has sworn against Ionia would put Noxus and Ionia on even worse terms and that is not something I want to happen. Being as high of a rank as I am helps me with my goals but it sure does put limits on my social activiyies, act, activities as well.”

Darius tried to make a mental note not to drink an entire bottle of Miss Fortune’s rum again, as well as to have a glass of liquor more often, to help him keep up his tolerance to it. If he would remember this mental note or not, he was not sure.

Ask Nami

04-24-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

"Like, if a kid loses its parents, for some reason." Sarah replied. "Other people can step up to raise them."

Nami nodded, "That makes sense I suppose, it's rare that something like that ever happens to Marai, we just don't die very easily I guess."

Pwn3rb0i

04-25-2013

looks to Miss Fortune So... You are the one to see about Relationship troubles and rapture ale? he wiggles his mug from side to side and looks into it. Can i get some of both?

Ask the Lunari

04-25-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

"Sona's an odd one." Sarah replied, smiling. "You'll want to try to befriend the odd Demacians first. Lux, Galio... best to avoid Vayne for now."

"I've already spoken with Vayne, and she seems to be adamant about learning if only a little bit about my temple. So, I cannot really avoid her Sarah."

Diana then shakes her head slightly, combating sleep.

"Galio? I wouldn't guess he would be active in pursuing a conversation with me... unless I gave him a job of sorts being a guardian."