Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Why hello there, ladies and gentlemen. You may remember that I was an assistant at Shyvana's relationship place? Well, poor girl, she got burnt out of the whole thing. I guess her summoning schedule picked up, I dunno. But she gave me permission to take the business with me. So, welcome, one and all, to MY version of this whole concept.

Now, don't ya worry you pretty little heads, my advice is sound. But we're gonna be doing this a bit differently. Shyvana saw one of you at a time, and that waiting room was always paaaaacked. But take a look at my setup, hm? I've got a night, clean tavern all set up for ya. Pull up a chair, grab some of my Rapture Rum, tip well, and let's hear what's on your mind.

The establishment is a large room, an open-concept tavern. It's bright and clean with plenty of seating and standing room, and League matches play on the hextech screens. Pictures of Miss Fortune, her crew, and various ships decorate the place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Brolaf runs in and takes all of the beer.

"Thanks, brah!"

((...First account slip up in a few months. Wow.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

10-26-2012

I give this place my full blessing. Sarah Fortune takes some getting used to, but I stand by her advice as much as I do my own. Good luck!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Aaaaaand, what if I don't want to tip?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
WexAndywn:
Brolaf runs in and takes all of the beer.

"Thanks, brah!"

((...First account slip up in a few months. Wow.))

(And it's the first post of this thread! WOOOWWW epic fail. xD)

"Bah, that's the light stuff, you're only renting it!" Sarah yelled after him.

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
I give this place my full blessing. Sarah Fortune takes some getting used to, but I stand by her advice as much as I do my own. Good luck!

Aw, thanks, girl.

Quote:
Ahrí Kumiho:
Aaaaaand, what if I don't want to tip?

I'll get my money when I cap your tails on the Fields, foxyface.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

I'll get my money when I cap your tails on the Fields, foxyface.


Not that I expect to ever find my way in here... but what about the ones who you don't shoot on the Fields?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Morgana FA

Senior Member

10-26-2012

"You mortal's obsession with 'love' is laughable at best. I don't see the point of having another try to command you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
I'll get my money when I cap your tails on the Fields, foxyface.


Oh, I don't think you could catch me. Good luck with this set up though, you people are so cute with these things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Dojel:
Not that I expect to ever find my way in here... but what about the ones who you don't shoot on the Fields?

I shoot everyone on the Fields, silly. Discrimination is wrong.

Quote:
Ask The Magus:
"You mortal's obsession with 'love' is laughable at best. I don't see the point of having another try to command you."

Maybe one day, you'll find a female lump of mana to show you what love is all about.

Quote:
Ahrí Kumiho:
Oh, I don't think you could catch me. Good luck with this set up though, you people are so cute with these things.

Thanks, girl~.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Derp.