Error code 0xc1e90006 On patcher.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artemiss

10-26-2012

There are alot of threads on the exact same thing, yet no red posts on any of them. Not on any of the threads I've seen in the Help & support section. So Im trying here. Alot of people have been getting the problem "error 0xc1e9006" when they are trying to patch, I have tried all the solutions...Reinstalling, the fix thing in the cog, have good internet, enough spce on my hard drive, etc... NEED HELP!!!

Artemiss

10-26-2012

Bump.

baca12340

11-20-2012

i dont know the problem but every time i try it seems to get stuck on the same thing on the bottom bar. it always says "DariusExecute.luaobj". i am trying to find a way around it will reply when i do

baca12340

11-20-2012

Stony Tan

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQFT View Post
There are alot of threads on the exact same thing, yet no red posts on any of them. Not on any of the threads I've seen in the Help & support section. So Im trying here. Alot of people have been getting the problem "error 0xc1e9006" when they are trying to patch, I have tried all the solutions...Reinstalling, the fix thing in the cog, have good internet, enough spce on my hard drive, etc... NEED HELP!!!
The same problem!!! HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HE LP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP !!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!! !!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!HELP!!!!