Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot - "Ruler-smacking sounds" on Mistress Fiora are absent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sleepyj101

10-26-2012

I was actually discussing this with my buddy. He hears the ruler sound. I do not. Still sounds completely slashing and no smacky to me.

KesslerCOIL

10-26-2012

I can hear it but its crazy subtle

GurthC

10-26-2012

Works ok for me

ManicPhilosopher

10-27-2012

It is super subtle. Boosting its volume would be great

RiotMindbullets

Associate Development Manager

10-28-2012

I'll see if we're able to bump it up some. Not guarantee-ing anything in the event that we bump it up and it sounds weird but I'll definitely take a look at it with our audio dude that works on skins.

ManicPhilosopher

10-28-2012

Thank you!

Mirana Arashi

10-28-2012

Quote:
RiotMindbullets:
I'll see if we're able to bump it up some. Not guarantee-ing anything in the event that we bump it up and it sounds weird but I'll definitely take a look at it with our audio dude that works on skins.

I bought the skin myself and I agree in part that the sound is missing , so thanks!

RG Stylus

10-28-2012

I agree, bump up the smack a bit! <3

HunterHagen

10-28-2012

I hear it, but I think the issue people are having with it is because it sounds like hitting somewhere with a sword at the same time, especially on the abilities.

Raizau

10-29-2012

@Riot, What If I just recorded the sound for you. Studying audio engineering and my school has a whole booth dedicated to recording sounds for cinema. It could save time and money and make the community happy.