Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champions are now viable in the new Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Splinterheart

10-26-2012

Before it was pretty much an all bruiser map, but now I suppose some other champions, (maybe carries) are now considered to be more viable. I recall a Rioter naming Caitlyn and two other champs...But which champs does the community feel have now become viable picks for TT?

Reds are welcome too :P

harryaldt1

10-26-2012

singed and eve work XD
note: spam may follow.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SUPPORT A GREAT IDEA FOR THE PROFILE PAGE GO TO http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2700594

Xx Leva xX

10-26-2012

I haven't lost a game as talon yet. Ezreal is very good despite his "heavy" nerfs. Eve, Singed, Renekton has a late game now.

IBloodI

10-26-2012

Pantheon is really strong. I've been getting Van Damm's then I tried the DFG AD thing forgot what it was called but I had ALOT of burst.

Chubbybunnyl

10-26-2012

Try Jarvan

SimpIyDiamond

10-26-2012

Xinnnnnnnn

Vamp13

10-26-2012

Quote:
harryaldt1:
singed and eve work XD

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SUPPORT A GREAT IDEA FOR THE PROFILE PAGE GO TO http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2700594

i went there, and downvoted the OP. i hope more people do this in reply to ur spamming.

also i have 5 smurfs that i have to log into now to downvote that more.

Dauceer

10-26-2012

Bruisers are still stronger picks than most, simply because there's only 3 players per team. You need a very good comp to be able to peel for an AD carry.

Trolosaurus

10-26-2012

Sion does alot better in TT than in SR

Yavin4

10-26-2012

The same bruiser ones, like the old TT.