Love for Lulu? Skin Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rollerette

10-26-2012

I hope I'm not alone out here when I say I think Lulu needs a little more variety in her skins. So I've come up with some Lulu skin ideas for Riot:

White Queen Lulu, from Through the Looking Glass, which might make a nice addition to the Wonderland Champions. White Queen Lulu fits Lulu's lore, because she lives "backwards through time," and claims to have believed "six impossible things before breakfast" as a child.
White Queen Lulu polymorphs people into sheep. Pix is a white butterfly.

Red Queen Lulu is also possible, for the same reasons, and could be easier to make because of Tim Burton's Red Queen portrayal being small with a big head. (Sorry, Lulu). The lore doesn't match quite as well as with the White Queen, though.
Red Queen Lulu polymorphs people into piglets. Pix is a red little demon.

Hit-Girl Lulu, from Kick-Ass's Hit-Girl, is appropriate because she's 1) small and 2) purple. Hit-Girl Lulu polymorphs people into Hello Kitty dolls, and Pix is a knife with wings.

TinkerLulu looks like Tinkerbell. Pix looks like a tiny Peter Pan. TinkerLulu polymorphs people into little bells.

CinderLulu looks like Cinderella. Pix is her Fairy Godparent. CinderLuLu polymorphs people into pumpkins (or mice?).

Really, Lulu can be made into any Fairytale Princess-type. Snow White Lulu, for instance, is also appropriate, especially because of the little critters that love Snow White.
I'd love it if someone wanted to draw some art for these, if you get inspired. I think Riot has a lot of room for some really awesome skins!
If anyone else has any Lulu Skin ideas, I'd like to hear them!

Best Furry NA

10-26-2012

I think the "princess" thing isn't... I don't know. I'm not sure on that.

TinkerLulu and Queen Lulu seem a bit interesting, though the problem with any queens are... They have to be queens lorewise. Think of Queen Ashe and King Tryndamere.

So... Throwing my support out for TinkerLulu. I think it would be funny, albeit running around the copyright would be hard.

Luninareph

10-26-2012

White Queen Lulu is an AMAZING idea. I love it!

DragonKaosu

10-26-2012

I love the White Queen Lulu's idea the most lol

and as for Hit-Girl Lulu Pix should have bladed wings rather a blade with wings.

Naturize

11-20-2012

Tinker lulu is interesting, or just make peter pan lulu that's also fine~ lol