Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch stuck at 33%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeNinjaPig

09-18-2014

none worked

1a310

09-22-2014

the error is casued this not to work are different between each and every computer
by the computer's networking
by fire wall
by error files
by slow internet
by your isp/country restrictions
by you making the computer loose connect while patching/downloading
by pando media booster
and.... many more
listing them wont make any sense cause i cant fix your game
there are just too many ways your game wont download or patch/update

1a310

09-22-2014

just pointing out of the obvious but most of the issues are from prev downloads when u had internet issues
some of u have computers that are just way..... too old
so u have to look for a fix that matches your computer and your internet

ratler44

09-24-2014

I tried all of these solutions and none of them work. I just waited and hoped for the best an after 30 minutes it went up.

JaggedSyringe

Recruiter

10-03-2014

Quote:
TeemoGee:
That didn't help at all, and didn't even work like you said it would. Nothing's working :/

Thats because its not how to do that troubleshooting step correctly... it wont force reset the patcher unless you delete the domain folder for those log files...

the solution is simple:

Local Disk C:/> Riot Games/> League Of Legends/> RADS/> Projects/>
in thier at top is a folder called:

Lol_Air_Client

delete it...

Note: before you do this open task manager and and end tasks for all lol luancher and patcher instances running.

then reopen league and it will force patch.. no more 33% stuck...that simple part fixes it all.

also you might get avast antivirus... only because league of legends says it works well with its client... and if they say that.. then when you do have a problem they wont make you turn on and off your firewall.. cuz you have the one they recommend and trust.. jus saying.

i have used malwarebytes for years and was suprised to find out that avast is actually a little bit better on windows 8.1 pro