Honor System Discussion and Suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eunson

11-04-2012

[QUOTE=bigusa;31026031]Pointless as you cant leave at champ select. If they made it a valid reason to leave, at champ select (because there are players with leave history), then by all means would be great.

Did I ever say anything about champ select screen? People rage quit during the game all the time...

LeNoBia

12-24-2012

This is an old post here but thats okay... Someone above mentioned something I think is a good idea. 4 ribbons 4 corners.... well yeah I think it would be nice to be able to display all the ribbons we have earned. I;m sure alot of ppl wont like this but I am SURE there are many who will ...... what do u guys think?!? Display all earned ribbons or just one?

Extursion

01-03-2013

Personally I think the Honor System needs to be tweak, currently not many people give out honor, at least from people I play with(I'm level 22, but I play with my level 30 friend a lot). I'm not trying to say I'm the best player in the world when it comes to earning honor, but I have helped people when they didn't know how to play a specific role, I've been fun and witty to my opponents or allies, I've been honorable in defeat, hell man just this morning I played Lux as Support while my team went duo top(Not sure why but it worked out since the enemy team had no jungle) so I was in the bottom lane vs a Ezreal and a Sona, I pulled a "you Shall not Pass!" move and they couldn't take the first tower, unfortunately my team didn't play as well against their opponents and got pushed back and eventually surrendered. No Honor what so ever, I didn't brag or claim about carrying, just made playful banter and no honor. I probably earn honor from games I play once or twice a day which makes it extremely hard to get Honor medals. I'm not trying to just whine and say oh boo hoo I don't have a medal lets just whine on the forums, rather it seems that a majority of the players don't honor any more(Just an FYI I do honor quite often because I find that at least once or twice a game there is a good player who played really well, and if they were not bragging about it I'll honor them). Anyway I've just found that not many people honor players anymore making it extemely hard to earn the medals, It'd be nice if there was either and incentive to honor players(Might take the point out of the honor system) or if you could see how close you were to earning the medals. All I know is that right now it seems like the majority doesn't feel like honoring players anymore.

BigPointyStick

01-09-2013

It's a good thing that people aren't just handing out honour. I mean, that's the point, you're giving people credit for going above and beyond. If nothing else, people being stingy with it is better than people throwing it all over the place.

Fargo79

04-28-2013

I had an honorable opponent ribbon but lost for some reason... what are the requirements for these?? currently im sitting at 58/74/235/124. for the honor system... and no ribbons... I feel left out..