Refused to play 1vs3 and got reported

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Yesterday playing the new TT 2 members of my team disconected leaving me 1vs3, i called that i will be at base waiting to the match end quickly bc 1vs3 was an unfair match, and the other team claimed that they would report me... is that a valid report???? i dindt rage at all, just said that wasnt fun for me play a a 1vs3 match and asked for tey to push the lanes and end the game, soo all can start a new one

Tenchu

10-26-2012

I wouldnt worry about it, unless you had something to do with your team-mates disconnecting.

WATCHMAKERZILEAN

10-26-2012

i've won 2v5s.
it's surprising but in those situations people start to be incredibly lazy and play at an 800 elo level.
if you where someone snowbally there was actually a decent chance of you winning because they where ****ing about.

ipico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

i was darius vs another darius, teemo, and ap yi, and no they just never conected

2pudge1cup

10-26-2012

ppl will report for anything because they are morons.

you wont (or at least shouldn't) get banned for blatantly bull**** reports like the one ur talking about.

ipico

10-26-2012

i was worried bc i never been banned and they were 3

Clever Name

10-26-2012

i wouldn't worry about it.

pG NomNoms

10-26-2012

if 1/3 of people are missing i doubt it will affect anything.

Jimmijof

Recruiter

10-26-2012

I had a couple friends rage quit TT because the other team's Darius was owning them. So I went 1 v 3 and just tried my best to hold em off. In the end I lost of course, but I still had fun. Joked around with the other team throughout the rest of the match.

But yeah don't think that would be a valid report mainly because you didn't rage.

Futurecat

10-26-2012

Never give up, never surrender.