Halloween Icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dfutyut2

10-26-2012

Do we get the Halloween Icons after November 14 or was it supposed to be after the patch. If it was supposed to be after the patch I haven't gotten mine yet.

Expression

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The Shadow Isles and Harrowing content was delayed a bit. The Summoner Icons should begin showing up in accounts during the day tomorrow. Additional icons that are earned will then appear within ten minutes.
^

killalot1982

10-26-2012

I thought I had read somewhere that people who made the requirements before the patch would receive their icons after the patch went live. It also stated that anyone who met the requirements after the patch would receive them within 10 minutes and I have yet to receive them so I dunno. Maybe I dreamt this all up.

Edit: So I wasn't crazy here's the original quote from Hippalus:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The Shadow Isles and Harrowing content was delayed a bit. The Summoner Icons should begin showing up in accounts during the day tomorrow. Additional icons that are earned will then appear within ten minutes.
So it does not state that you would receive them at the patch, but throughout today, so here's to hoping they come sooner rather than later. This was posted over 19 hours ago as well.

dfutyut2

10-26-2012

Thank you. Just wasn't sure. Cause I bought 10000RP so I was kinda upset when I didn't see them.

Ravage Omega

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrorc0re View Post
^

Ok so your saying that since there was a delay, we gotta wait until tomorrow till the icons will show up?

Expression

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravage Omega View Post
Ok so your saying that since there was a delay, we gotta wait until tomorrow till the icons will show up?
They should start appearing in accounts as the day goes on (today).

According to what Hippalus stated in that other thread

ImTheProof

10-26-2012

They'll be popping up throughout the day TODAY. (going off what hippalus said YESTERDAY).

killalot1982

10-26-2012

bump

dfutyut2

10-26-2012

Thank you everyone for the replies.

Ravage Omega

10-26-2012

Okay but now im still concerned, its been almost the whole day now and nothing has shown in my icon list, its pissing me off >.>