@Riot 8 rp for Zombie Brand?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

it is true, I am but 8 rp away from having my zombie brand, My reasons for wanting his legendary skins deals with the fact he was my 3rd champion ever, 1st being anivia, 2nd being malzahar.
He has always been a champ that I have adored and play about once or twice a week, always a beloved
Truly,
Trooper

CptCupCakez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

or they could make it 975 (a reasonable price) and you'd have plenty leftover.

TwR

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCupCakez View Post
or they could make it 975 (a reasonable price) and you'd have plenty leftover.
I'm expecting downvotes with my next few words, but I actually expected it to be 1820, it has a lot of new animations and the way he runs and then idles, along with dance and death/recall/rebirth animations are awesome, I know people expected it to be 975, but I was not conviced :P

TwR

10-26-2012

<3

TwR

10-26-2012

but i love brand guys

Bolby

10-26-2012

If Riot will permit. I will give you 8 of my RP.

Americani

10-26-2012

These threads are up constantly in GC. I have never seen a red give the RP to these people. Do they do it or are people just so stupid that they keep posting anyways?

(My personal guess would be the second one.)

TwR

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americani View Post
These threads are up constantly in GC. I have never seen a red give the RP to these people. Do they do it or are people just so stupid that they keep posting anyways?

(My personal guess would be the second one.)
surprisingly your guess would be wrong, they do give the RP, but they generally don't post in them because red posts blow up that board, they just pull a secret santa.

TwR

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolby View Post
If Riot will permit. I will give you 8 of my RP.
That is very kind of you good sir or madam'

FenixHero

10-26-2012

I'm trying to get 23 RP for Super Teemo while he's on sale. Hopefully they help us both out. I drew a picture of Teemo in paint for them too.

link to my post: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post30706933