Refund Credits

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninbushido

10-26-2012

I think 3 per lifetime is just...so...less. Sure, I want Riot to take my money prosper, but even a gain of 1 refund credit per 3 months would be enough, and it won't exactly bankrupt Riot. And also, the new self-refund system was implemented in the autumn of 2012, but who knew that an Underworld TF skin was coming out? I really want to refund my Musketeer Twisted Fate skin for Underworld, to make enough RP (bought Musketeer on sale), for Underworld, but since that was over 3 months before I bought it, but it was WAY AFTER THIS REFUND SYSTEM WAS IMPLEMENTED. I think Riot should change it so that we can still refund stuff no matter what that was bought before the refund system was implemented.

IcyFlare

10-26-2012

you should get 1 free refund with every 25$ spent

Skkyte

10-26-2012

I vote that twice a year we get 3 more refund charges. That still keeps people from just refunding and buying new things and gives us more chances to fix our regret buys.

HG Omnissids

10-26-2012

Can we get one more refund point next week plz with those new special skins out and my prime battlecast cho that i never use itll be very nice ..

jiggawap

10-26-2012

Well, it used to only be one refund for life.

ChuckNorris482

12-20-2012

I think they should just refresh the refund thing back to 3 every year. This wouldn't hurt riot since they are making 15 champs per year