any chance for redemption? note: not trying to spam, im just very passionate*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Call Me Akhbar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Djinn View Post
Ah. Link is working now. Let's pick some key phrases you said:

jax is retarded
jax probally thinks hes actually good

It also looks like you fed the first game...and if you didn't, you're blaming teammates for what seems to have been at least partially your own inadequacy. 1/13/3 is not a good score compared to what your teammates did, and if it was as much their fault as you say, you could have played better to avoid dying.

And game 2...

meta noob
learn to jsut pay and kick ass
noob i told you
trost dont knwo hwo to attack

So you're a toxic player who refuses to work with a team (double carry is fine...being a dick about it isn't), blames his teammates, calls people out in all-chat, and seems to feed or be overly aggressive in spite of all this (all those deaths had to come from somewhere).

I think you deserve this ban. Not ONCE did I see you try to be friendly, or forgive someone a mistake, or take any of the blame yourself, or try to work as a team player. You're someone I'd never want in one of my games.
The djinn serving justice

The Djinn

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspwns View Post
The djinn serving justice
As is my wont.

xXSorianXx

10-26-2012

I like wonton soup

The Djinn

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSorianXx View Post
I like wonton soup
As you should. That stuff is delicious.

SyracuseSamurai

10-26-2012

I want them to IP ban you strictly for your name >.> "420Juggl0" yea i bet you think your really cool >.>

Udyrfrykte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

The only reason you're "sorry" is because you can't just wait this ban out and go back to playing. Riot gave you plenty of chances to reform your behavior by learning from previous temp bans and suspensions, but apparently you didn't learn anything and continued to be a jerk.

Quote:
Vayne [00:17:57] i tld you i dont support man
Vayne [00:33:13] team game
^Hypocrisy. You don't get the role you wanted in champ select, so you lock in a champ that doesn't benefit your team and proceed to take away farm from your Trist.