Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

any chance for redemption? note: not trying to spam, im just very passionate*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420juggal0

10-26-2012

i admit i was in the wrong, but im talkin PERMA BAN here, i put 2 years of my LIFE and dedication into this game, and now its just gone, just for some ranting?? i mean seriously??
again, not saying i was innocent, or i deserve to not be punished... but PERMA BAN???

turrdfergason

10-26-2012

Im just glad you knew I would auto downvote...

Have a nice Perma Ban

The Djinn

10-26-2012

Quote:
420juggal0:
i admit i was in the wrong, but im talkin PERMA BAN here, i put 2 years of my LIFE and dedication into this game, and now its just gone, just for some ranting?? i mean seriously??
again, not saying i was innocent, or i deserve to not be punished... but PERMA BAN???

Yep. Your Reform Card is broken, so I can't see it, but yes, permanent bans are acceptable.

Likely you have banned before, or were extremely toxic. I'd like to see the reform cards. Either way, Riot doesn't HAVE to let you play their game, and if you're a negative influence on games than they are well within their rights to ban you for any amount of time they see fit.

If you were indeed a negative player, then you've put 2 years of your life into this game, and made other players games bad for that same 2 years. That's unacceptable.

Menniir

10-26-2012

You should stop spamming the threads, i remember your name from 3 or 4 days ago.

BTT: You had your chances. Now they are gone, you did not reform. Level up a new account if you are truly enjoying this game, but if i were you - i would not do it. Reason: It is likely you will start raging again and get banned again. You will harass people until you get banned - and if it finally happens, you will be right there again, banned and angry.

I am not trying to be a dick here, but maybe you should try other games?

Kitsune Goon

10-26-2012

Quote:
420juggal0:
PLEASE READ THROUGH BEFORE AUTO DOWNVOTING AND AUTO COMMENTING

i know im gonna get automatically downvoted for this, but.......
i was just wondering if there is any chance to get my account off perma ban, i believe i did not deserve to lose my account for good, i have put an insane amount of dedication and time into it and now its just gone... i know i lost my temper sometimes, and it is never right and i know i should'nt, but i never really went overboard with cussing or anything, just obnoxious ranting more then anything. just to clear things up. i am not trying to justify my behavior, but i was a good influence in at least 90% of my games, won most my games, and i take this game very serious, and i do believe a PERMA BAN was overkill... i have not been suspended from he tribunal in over 6 months, i thought the penalty lowered after time, and i get perma banned after 6 months of not getting tribunal'd... i would really like to continue playing, and i promise i will be a good boy from now on,

p.s: this is a sincere apology, and please try to be open minded and have a kind heart, and dont be like (oh well he got banned so he deserved to lose 2 years of his life for some ranting in a very competitive game)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5725029/ here is the link i got in my perma ban email

p.s2: i had this same thread posted and i got some good feedback, please keep it up guys... THERE IS STILL HOPE!!!!!

I would read this thread if your name wasn't what it was.

Zingmaster

10-26-2012

I mean...anyone with a summoner name of 420 juggalo would be hard to pardon in general.

It's just that it's all so confusing...it's kinda like a magnet...how the **** do those work?

Meiu

10-26-2012

Quote:
420juggal0:

If you put that much effort into this game without making huge sums of money it is a good thing you got banned. Second, if you knew it was this important to you why were you constantly doing this when you knew you had more bans incoming? You very rarely get instantly permabanned and the case is reviewed by RIOT to make sure it is deserving.

Ancro

10-26-2012

I agree with Exile - permabans don't just happen overnight. You say you've invested 2 years in this game, but to Riot and the rest of the community that means you invested 2 years in making this game miserable for the people you played with. You went beyond redemption after you failed to reform after being given two weeks to think about it. I'm going to tell you exactly what Morello would say: you don't fit in this game, it's time for you to find something else to do. Good luck in your future endeavors.

xXSorianXx

10-26-2012

You dont know how to play support? you buy two GP5 items, boots, and wards. You place those wards in strategically placed spots to afford your team vision in hopes of singling out an enemy. I would have punished just for that remark scumbag.

The Djinn

10-26-2012

Ah. Link is working now. Let's pick some key phrases you said:

jax is retarded
jax probally thinks hes actually good

It also looks like you fed the first game...and if you didn't, you're blaming teammates for what seems to have been at least partially your own inadequacy. 1/13/3 is not a good score compared to what your teammates did, and if it was as much their fault as you say, you could have played better to avoid dying.

And game 2...

meta noob
learn to jsut pay and kick ass
noob i told you
trost dont knwo hwo to attack

So you're a toxic player who refuses to work with a team (double carry is fine...being a dick about it isn't), blames his teammates, calls people out in all-chat, and seems to feed or be overly aggressive in spite of all this (all those deaths had to come from somewhere).

I think you deserve this ban. Not ONCE did I see you try to be friendly, or forgive someone a mistake, or take any of the blame yourself, or try to work as a team player. You're someone I'd never want in one of my games.