any chance for redemption? note: not trying to spam, im just very passionate*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420juggal0

10-26-2012

PLEASE READ THROUGH BEFORE AUTO DOWNVOTING AND AUTO COMMENTING

i know im gonna get automatically downvoted for this, but.......
i was just wondering if there is any chance to get my account off perma ban, i believe i did not deserve to lose my account for good, i have put an insane amount of dedication and time into it and now its just gone... i know i lost my temper sometimes, and it is never right and i know i should'nt, but i never really went overboard with cussing or anything, just obnoxious ranting more then anything. just to clear things up. i am not trying to justify my behavior, but i was a good influence in at least 90% of my games, won most my games, and i take this game very serious, and i do believe a PERMA BAN was overkill... i have not been suspended from he tribunal in over 6 months, i thought the penalty lowered after time, and i get perma banned after 6 months of not getting tribunal'd... i would really like to continue playing, and i promise i will be a good boy from now on,

p.s: this is a sincere apology, and please try to be open minded and have a kind heart, and dont be like (oh well he got banned so he deserved to lose 2 years of his life for some ranting in a very competitive game)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5725029/ here is the link i got in my perma ban email

p.s2: i had this same thread posted and i got some good feedback, please keep it up guys... THERE IS STILL HOPE!!!!!

420juggal0

10-26-2012

some examples...
"Gotta admit I have seen a lot more toxic players get pardoned. +1 and good luck, but don't get your hopes up."

"I would have pardoned you. I would have seen how much trist was pushing your buttons and gave you the benefit of the doubt on that one, and your first one was questionable. Might have hit punish might not have. Depends on what mood i was in.'

"It may be the regret of a man making the walk to death's row but I think he's showing some pretty serious regret, and at least the last two games weren't terribly awful

perhaps set him to 1 conviction from permaban? Seems like there's been some sort of impact. and isn't that mostly what we're looking for?"

this is what i want to see guys, keep up the good work =)

420juggal0

10-26-2012

anything?????? please?????

Hansuki

10-26-2012

7 reports in 2 games is a lot. But a permaban is reserved for individuals with previous offences - while these games don't readily warrant a permaban, maybe whatever your previous actions or bans we played a role here too? You say you have not been suspended in over 6 months - but you have been suspended before, maybe a few times, for similar reasons? Do you have the link from your previous ban?

Clearly there's more going on here

Skkyte

10-26-2012

You likely deserved it and the link doesnt work right now.

Quote:
Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Wayward Sword

10-26-2012

Should appeal with Riot (Support Ticket i think? not sure on the process there). After the flood of people crying on GD about bans (and the majority deserving them) you're extrememly unlikely to get much support here. If you're not lying, good luck to you.

420juggal0

10-26-2012

the link should be working now, i think the servers and the site was crashed

420juggal0

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Sword View Post
Should appeal with Riot (Support Ticket i think? not sure on the process there). After the flood of people crying on GD about bans (and the majority deserving them) you're extrememly unlikely to get much support here. If you're not lying, good luck to you.
thank you

Exile4eva

10-26-2012

Permabans don't just happen (or maybe they do for some very serious stuff, but I'm gonna assume here you had the standard warning, 3 day, 7 day, 14 day bans beforehand - correct me if I'm wrong) for doing something wrong once. You ignored all of those previous bans and continued to create a negative environment for those people you play with - and now you've been punished.

It's really easy to feel remorse once the punishment has been doled out and I'm sure you are genuinely sorry but in my opinion it's too late. If you didn't learn from your previous punishments I can't believe that you have suddenly and magically reformed just because you got this one.

Best way to prove you're a reformed and changed guy is to suck it up and make a new account and start from scratch and try and show people you've changed because this topic honestly proves nothing other than you're possibly trying to worm out of receiving your punishment.

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Your link is not working anymore, but I have read your case the first time and I think there is very little chance that Riot will unban you.