Change password

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bombaata

Adjudicator

07-31-2009

Love the changes to the forums (ispy real time posting is great) but Im having a hard time finding where to change my game password, can someone point me in the right direction?

SilverSoultaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-31-2009

Get into the log-in screen on the PVP.net Client, then press the "I forgot my password" button. This will bring you to a popup where you insert your username. Then once you have done that your security question will appear, and when you finish that you will be able to reset your password.

skolarac

01-09-2011

i wanna change pasword,not to reset it,how to do it ?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2011

While logged in, go to 'My Account' at the top of the forums. You can change it in there. Also please don't bump posts that are over a year old =-)

fargone74

02-20-2011

Thank you for bumping this thread. I found it very helpful... perhaps someone could actually make this information generally easy to find?

sm00thkill

04-13-2011

when i press reset password and the page appears it says " You are not authorized to access this page " what can i do please?

sm00thkill

04-13-2011

oh never mind i read Eambo option ... better XD

Mskweared

05-10-2011

The MyAccounts link fails to load in IE. In FireFox, the page loads but the Change Password tool does not recognize my old password. That old password allows me to log in via the client and the www.leagueoflegends.com website so it's certainly the right one.

11uros

06-11-2011

Can i change my password i f i don't know my securty quastion

General Santos

07-19-2011

I forgot my security question!

note: nvm i got it!