Riot Driving Me Crazy.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Riot Please, I've had one question on my mind for months... Or has it almost been a year? Or more?

What happened to Kassadins Daughter? Like Really.... This was a great lead into a new champ but the not knowing is driving me crazy....

Melancholy Exile

10-26-2012

Quote:
As for the victimís identity, our initial investigation has suggested that this woman may, in fact, be Kassadinís daughter.
- Journal of Justice issue 14
As far as we know ... potentially nothing. Has anyone ever officially confirmed that it was her?

That's a genuine question; I don't actually know if they have or haven't.

Kiani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post
As far as we know ... potentially nothing. Has anyone ever officially confirmed that it was her?

That's a genuine question; I don't actually know if they have or haven't.
Oh they said in the journal it was his daughter that got sent in, For sure on that and when I was talking to one of the staff at pax about it he did mention they had "a really good idea" for her. And that was the last thing I ever heard on it.

It's a great set up. Kass knows the void better then anyone else he saw it for what it was, where as malz just saw power and got "turned" So Kass knows how to survive and could have easily taught some of that information to his daughter.

The bigger question of Would family ties survive that horror for her? Would she come back changed or would she have found strength in her fathers words and beliefs.