King Rammus Skin + Champion for Closed Beta Testers

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolofoloto

02-16-2012

meh skin

Jarvan IV Bot

02-21-2012

awesome skin

Sindustry

Adjudicator

03-08-2012

I enjoy this skin only because it's limited to beta players, besides that it is only a very unsatisfying recolor.

I highly doubt Riot will ever sell this skin out to non-beta players for the simple fact that they weren't in beta and this skin signifies beta players.

Might as well ask them to sell Adjudicator titles while we're at it?

Minister Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

an auction house would be nice in that game... that way we would be able to buy those kind of skin and I could sell my bs morg skin lol

Masterlord 7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

lol, i wish i could get this skin

TanktheAlmighty

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindustry View Post
I enjoy this skin only because it's limited to beta players, besides that it is only a very unsatisfying recolor.

I highly doubt Riot will ever sell this skin out to non-beta players for the simple fact that they weren't in beta and this skin signifies beta players.

Might as well ask them to sell Adjudicator titles while we're at it?
Wow, never thought someone with a title at Riot would be such a jerk.

Lerry the Lebster

04-12-2012

I'm bumping this thread from the depths of hell because I think it would be awesome if Riot would give King Rammus a new portrait or something to spice it up.

Its my favorite skin just because I think its awesome that I got it for playing all the way back in closed beta, but it just feels lack luster compared to all the skins out today. It would be a cool tip of the hat to beta players.

Riot is a just and kind entity, so I'm sure some red out there thinks this would be a good idea.

Yannakis

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
As a thank you to all our Beta Testers who have been with us since Closed Beta, provided valuable feedback and helped make League of Legend a better game, we are giving all of you an exclusive King Rammus skin (as previously announced). What is news is that we are also permanently unlocking Rammus (a legendary-priced Champion) for all the Closed Beta Testers so they can use the skin right away.

Q: How do I qualify?
This is a bonus for Closed Beta Testers. If you created your account before 10-22-2009, 11:03 AM (when we went Open Beta) you will get the King Rammus and Rammus.

Q: I qualify, how do I get my skin and Champions?
It should already be in your account.
i wanted RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

AKcreepy666

05-17-2012

I really want this skin, Rammus is my favorite champion. I think its about time to release this skin to purchase.

Cawickeng

06-11-2012

Yeah I kinda want it too, thing is I never knew about this game back then...otherwise I would've joined the beta.