Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please stop signing the PETITS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

terranlord

10-26-2012

Alright guys, seriously

I understand that many of you are upset with how these drastic changes have ruined the playstyle, tactics, and general feel of Twisted Treeline. I personally understand and agree with what riot is trying to accomplish, but believe they would be destroying something very important to soo very many league players if they kept the new map over the old. Well heads up folks!

ITS A BETA!!!!!! people seem to be forgetting this was released as purely a test version of TT aiming at certain goals. There is much room for feedback on these new changes because they have truely ruined almost all of what TT used to be.

KEEPING BOTH THE MAPS THOUGH! are you freaking serious people. Do you understand how much additional work riot would have to put into improving and maintaining both maps! PLUS honestly the new map is a worse version of old treeline but NOT substantially different enough to consider keeping it as a different map. Just submit helpful feedback to riot and give them some time to work out the qwerks with these improvements.

I WANT ONE, AND ONLY ONE REALLY GOOD TWISTED TREELINE> Not 2 underdeveloped ones. Please help me stop these insane petitions, and help league to change slowly for the better, not rapidly into destruction.

x Infamy au

10-26-2012

No.

terranlord

10-26-2012

One word responses arent helpful

Taarki

Recruiter

10-26-2012

the 2 maps are so different. what you are saying is that Summoners rift is basicaly the same as dominion... they should keep both and label the new one as 3v3 dominion since the objectives are basicaly capture alters and its so ffreking dumb

terranlord

10-26-2012

actually i wasnt saying that at all. I was saying that the new TT is too different from the old, so now most old TT fans hate it as I do. But If we want a new map. It should be a genuinly NEW MAP. Not a cheese off of the old TT. Thanks