WCG Grand Finals Finale info

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YouGottaKillMe

10-03-2010

i wouldn't mind seeing all the item builds too but you know

TheTeamsNoob

10-03-2010

Finally, thank you ^

Pieson

10-03-2010

game 1 is the only 1 I've seen so far, and it seems like it's got a little video-audio lage, but still, THANK YOU SO MUCH. :P

isobold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

All the videos i've seen so far from wcg have that lag. Not only LoL, but also the CS1.6 matches, where it's even more disturbing ...

Rinoa

eSports Coordinator

10-04-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

I apologize for not putting up the draft info for the grand final on time everyone. We were all so eager to watch the grand finals on stage that I didn't have access to live updating the picks. Hope you understand and I hope you enjoyed the coverage. I will be posting a wrapup blog sometime soon.

The Hub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
I apologize for not putting up the draft info for the grand final on time everyone. We were all so eager to watch the grand finals on stage that I didn't have access to live updating the picks. Hope you understand and I hope you enjoyed the coverage. I will be posting a wrapup blog sometime soon.
Can we get the draft information now? We can't hear bans on the a lot of the audio clips for the finale.

caution

10-04-2010

Germany should have banned amumu instead of garen in that last game or at least taken him as a pick instead of shen after banning garen as having amumu allowed US to initiate far too easily and with no possible counter, esp with an ashe arrow right after.

If they had banned/picked amumu, USA's brute force, abusing amumu's ult strat would have been dead in the water and theyd have lost as hard as they did in the first game.

synfire

10-05-2010

What a joke; ban and pick information/order for the finals still isn't up yet.