Harrowing Skins Available for a Limited Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IWingsofShadowsI

10-26-2012

I realy like zombie brand,but I'll not buy it for 1820 RP

HippiekillerVX9

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTWooD View Post
This makes no sense...

How is Pirate Ryze and Headmistress Fiora considered Harrowing skins and Headless Hecarim and Haunted Maokai are not?
Because Fiora and Ryze are wearing costumes, Moki and Hec are not.

(Though I agree the skins have a harrowing feel to them)

Adaelx

10-26-2012

come on 1820 rp is very expensive for zombie brand, 1350 would be fair

Awesomepenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

maokai tf and hec skins are also limited

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2726658

Kmiavdaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I got trolled, bough hecarim skin at full pricwe believeing it was harrowing, thus wasted 450 rp i would save on sale

TheUnholySpork

10-26-2012

I saw it coming but it still leaves a horrible taste in my mouth seeing a limited edition legendary skin........If this was 975 you'd still make a ton of money off of it because more people would buy it.....but as is it's more like you're taunting people into buying it by making it limited than giving us an incentive to buy it by making it affordable.

Bad business.

Fomorian27

10-26-2012

It's such a damn shame that such a beautiful skin as legendary brand is going in the legacy vault so soon after its release. I still can't believe that people actually pushed for this to happen. An awesome skin like this deserves to be available to everyone.

LittleDi

10-26-2012

Too many pirates, not enough ninjas.

TheUnholySpork

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomorian27 View Post
It's such a damn shame that such a beautiful skin as legendary brand is going in the legacy vault so soon after its release. I still can't believe that people actually pushed for this to happen. An awesome skin like this deserves to be available to everyone.
It is available to everyone.....just only until November 13th.

There are a ton of old christmas/halloween skins I'd love to get my hands on that I can't because I started playing late and I'm going to have to live with that......the same thing should apply here.

Eflix

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnholySpork View Post
It is available to everyone.....just only until November 13th.

There are a ton of old christmas/halloween skins I'd love to get my hands on that I can't because I started playing late and I'm going to have to live with that......the same thing should apply here.
Yes that may be true that you missed out, but thats a lil different you didnt play then. That is not all of our point, the point is its a legendary skin that cost more than the standard 975 for a holliday skin and we only have a limited time to get it, so unlike other legendary skins that we have more time to save up for due to the fact that they will be in store for longer its like riot is saying get this legendary skin now or miss out and I think thats the prob every 1 has. A holliday skin is a holliday skin and legendary is legendary so to make a legendary holliday skin seems wrong. IMHO the zombie brand should 1 be 975 or 2 not be just for the harrowing sale.