Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Harrowing Skins Available for a Limited Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruhorn

10-26-2012

Quote:
Flurren:
@Fruhorn the over load had a new effect right?

"Featuring a piratical new animation on Overload, this incognito version of your favorite Rogue Mage ought to make you rowdier than a buccaneer in a brewery. "

Yeah, he shoots the red orb from his shoulder cannon, but that's about it. The orb itself is the same, as all the other skills particles are. 975 RP for a skin like this? That's quite low quality for today's skin standards.

Zamóra

10-26-2012

Wow.. I wouldve never expected Zombie Brand to be Legendary and Legacy.. I guess ill just skip put on buying skins :|

needlewall

10-26-2012

i dont really play ryze but im half tempted to pick his up dont own brand but it is a good skin.

Best Fizz EU

10-26-2012

Awesome!

X3 l Mega

10-26-2012

Quote:
BLACKB0MBER:
I like the brand skin, but i would also like zombie related spell effects, not just green fire.

For example have hands come up from the ground during pillar of flames...
Have his Q or R be a flaming zombie head/face...
something along the lines of that, after all its a legendary skin I just wanna get my money's worth

I would really appreciate just a bit more creativity added to spells is all im asking

upvote me please
and riot I know you can make it :-)

great idea on the Q, have a zombie head, would be so op!

XthisXgameX

10-26-2012

Brand and Headmistress look awesome.

You guys should draw GP in with the ryze art, He's a pirate too, just because he doesn't need a pirate skin doesn't mean he wouldn't be leading that battalion of wannabes.

z822

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Quote:
Steveen:
i like zombie brand > gj Riot!

but its 1820 rp..

omfgbkt

10-26-2012

Zombie Brand is pretty sweet, I never play him but tempted to buy it anyways. Deff picking up Fiora's skin as well, iffy on Ryze as I never play him either.

Batboy

10-26-2012

Those skins are great i love every skin since but specialy i love Brand one and the Maokai one: hope il buy em

Propaganda

10-26-2012

Def getting the Brand, Fiora, and maokai skin. Possibly Ryze too.