Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Harrowing Skins Available for a Limited Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0ulR34P3R

10-27-2012

Quote:
BLACKB0MBER:
I like the brand skin, but i would also like zombie related spell effects, not just green fire.

For example have hands come up from the ground during pillar of flames...
Have his Q or R be a flaming zombie head/face...
something along the lines of that, after all its a legendary skin I just wanna get my money's worth

I would really appreciate just a bit more creativity added to spells is all im asking

upvote me please
and riot I know you can make it :-)

Yea i totally agree to this guy! Zombie Brand is just epic and i do really consider to buy it since its a zombie and my main brand but i do kinda expect more from it as being called "legendary skin", i mean dont get me wrong you did a damn good job on everything and the spells moving animation of brand, but i really would have appreciated if you made the ultimate at least something more badass! =/ I mean comon just the ultimate? >.<
PLS RIOT reconsider changing the ult to sth more, than just recolored =( Only the ulty at least! I mean comon it should be way scarier than that ! take this for instance:
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/600970/600970,1291993794,9/stock-vector-a-bowling-ball-with-a-skull-face-coming-out-of-the-side-66935707.jpg
Draw a face on it and make it haunting... hope you listen to this small request and i bet you will make this skin much more satisfieing and fullfilling to the ones who want to buy it which will prolly be dozens! THX ALOT if you do that :P

lastCheezit

10-27-2012

the Maokia skin saplings are glitched i think. there are green floating orb thingies that should be, I am assuming, on the eyes of the sapling.

Xray777

10-28-2012

They should have the old skins out like the nocturne one, man i love that skin

Retti

10-28-2012

ouch 1800 - hopefully u put brand on sale so im not paying 2700... however, that is a big revenue boost

Velico

10-28-2012

If only there was a Frankenstein skin for Dr. Mundo. QQ

Covaxe

10-28-2012

Fiora looks more like a secretary now.

Drazirah

10-29-2012

Wheres kitty kat??. And the other old harrowing skins ??... I really want to buy kitty kat...

pvtpain66k

Recruiter

10-29-2012

Honestly, I think you guys got lazy with his dance. I think his dance should be from LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem video. (watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8) Brand's dance appears to be 13 seconds long, so the dance from 3:40-3:56 (16 seconds, from "Everyday I'm shuffling... till they extend their arms straight), or from 3:56-4:11. Could have zombies come outta the ground as back up dancers. ^__^

Fstq

10-29-2012

No love for Rumble T_T

angelesgirl84

10-29-2012

wow dat skin .RYZE wow