Harrowing Skins Available for a Limited Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nykidemus

10-26-2012

Zombie brand is cool, but I will be buggered before I ever pay that much for a skin again. You almost got me with pulsefire, but I was saved by the introduction of the refund button.

gorfmaster1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

dat firoa

KamakaziCreeper

10-26-2012

Why does the fact that, zombie brands dance is the thriller, not suprise me at all?

Aetheriel

10-27-2012

I like the zombie brand skin, I like brand I'm glad he got a legendary.. however, it seems weird to have it be on a 2 WEEK, temporary buy. And to have priced so high... I mean, the recent legendary skins and past ones kinda pass this one in the build-up and execution. Even the galio skin got a bigger build-up. And the galio skin looked actually much better than this one. Thumb it down if you want, I just think riot could do better, hell underworld TF looks just the same as this one, but it's not legendary.

tl;dr: It's just brand in a suite, spitting green fire not so much to legendary status as I wanted him to be.

Mazatec

10-27-2012

Headless Hecarim is cool, the rest suck.

Smight300

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

I bought zombie brand super cool if you are complaining about $20 get a job and move out of your moms basement. its OK to support LoL after all its a free game this is how they make money.

P.S. Thank you riot for spending some of your millions of dollars on upgrading graphic's and animations of champions/game modes(TT). some games have been out for 8 years and left there models and animations the same while making tons of money so again Thank you.

Arpollo

10-27-2012

How come there are no support skins? 7 new skins, 5 positions on the map, no support skin gg

Trimead

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumains View Post
There is, you missed it; it came around last Harrowing and was a limited skin. I hope this doesn't turn "le' sad" into "le' mad".
So every time a holiday comes around they make new skins to retire for life later? that seems silly to not put the skins back up every time that same holiday strolls through. whats the point of even making the skins then?

that being said. ALL DISAPPOINTMENT HO! i was really looking forward to it.

FreeA liang

10-27-2012

Fire person who became a zombie! cool!

Borophet

Recruiter

10-27-2012

that brand skin is sick i was gonna get it but it cost too much