Transfer from US to EU petition.

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shargun

10-29-2012

I like the idea but my problem is this:

I'm from Australia and when I made my account I used the N/A server. I then forgot which server I used and made another on the EU server. If I wanted to transfer one of those accounts to the other's server, it wouldn't work because you'd have 2 accounts with the same username (and in my case, the same password).

If someone had made an account with your name on a different server, then you couldn't move accounts.

UnstableFractal

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shargun View Post
it wouldn't work
And what makes you say that?

Qwerty Nightmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I maximally support this idea, though I myself asked the same question like year and half ago. Guess what, no response at all. I was forced to leave NA servers due to more and more people playing and the ping rising and it is more than year now.

And there is one more thing. I started playing lol right after beta, when only NA server was up, so I was seriously disappointed when I had to abandon everything I bought on NA server.

Amorfis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

I don't know why the Americans would want to leave their server.
However, I'm from Europe, and my account is very old (befooooore season one started :P) and by then either I didn't notice the server selection option, or it didn't even. exist.
So back then I didn't have a problem with NA server (none of my friends was playing yet) and I bought a hell lot of RP. And almost two years later, all of them are playing on the EU server and I can't switch. And I can't lose all my money and effort in order to play with my friends, plus I cannot understand why Riot is so unmoving on the "no US-EU switching" policy. :/

uqwee

11-02-2012

Please Riot, listen to us fellow summoners and give us the option to transfer our NA accounts to EU. Please! We are willing to pay, that's how much we want to transfer.

Moonsuggah

11-03-2012

I was just trying to look up how to transfer my NA account to the EU-west servers but I'm disappointed RIOT is currently refusing players to do so. I'd rather not grind up on EU-west from scratch again as it's already such a time consuming thing to do with my limited time.
Also I found some quite misleading information from RIOT their Account Transfer FAQ:
Players are always welcome to transfer to another server, and this typically costs 2600 RP unless we happen to be giving away free transfer tokens for a newly opened server/region.

What's up with this RIOT? Is it possible or not? Are you trying to get people to buy RP to find out you actually don't transfer at all?

Edit: just sent a request through the Player Support weather they were able to transfer accounts or not, I'll let you guys know their reply once I get it.
Edit2: ok just got a generic reply about they currently don't support any switches. Nothing got changed on the Account Transfer FAQ so it's still a weird situation if you ask me...

Gnalde

11-17-2012

+1. Give it to us Riot! Or at least tell us whether or not you are going to, so we can adjust. Not knowing sucks!

JCEE

11-17-2012

I have been asking for this since the launch of the EU-servers, and hope hope riot would stop neglecting this issue

TwistedPanda Xx

12-10-2012

I would be willing to pay quite a bit for this service if it meant I could hold on to my Champions and Skins

Kalorth

12-11-2012

(+1) This would be very useful to players who want to try another server. Another idea, most players want to tranfer over to the EU server, but they dont want to lose thier friends on the NA server. What you could do, is make it to where if a player with a(n) NA server account wants to go pay on EU, they would have to pay like $10-$25 in RP to buy an item in the store, which will duplicate thier account Name, Lv, Runes, and Already Owned Champs onto the EU server (but it wouldnt tranfer your RP/IP). If thier account name was taken, they would have an option to change it. If you made that even $20, I know alot of people would buy it so they can play on two servers. $25 is a little pricey, so around $15-$20 would be the best way to get money, and to keep league players having fun. Since the competition is differnet on the servers, then it should be cool to try out different playing styles. (You would have to be lv 30 for this, and only EU servers, NA servers, and BR servers could exchange accounts.) People can have thier account on the NA, and play with thier peeps there, and have an account on EU, and have thier friends/stats there too. Its such a pain to get to lv 30 again and buy champs again and rp. This would greatly increase the popularity of league. I just asked around 50 friends and 99% of them said they would buy it. This would make so many players incredibly happy. Please take this into considertion, and please do this lol. League would be amazing if you guys did this (it already is).

123456 ... 10