wow sooo many haters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterNegativity

10-26-2012

This new map is boss, the old one was great, but if u dont like the new one u probably havent played it enough. Also, the whole teemo being too op for this map is circumstantial, if u know what you are doing u can deal with him. Im sure there is a few things that could be fixed, but thats why its BETA TT. Overall, great new map and play dynamics.

Destraega

10-26-2012

You obviously were not a huge fan of 3v3 Sir. And if you say you are.. Your Lying ! Any "Fan" or "Avid Player" of the old 3v3 Hates this new map, or just wants it to be an addition and have 3 maps. Nuff Said. BRING US OLD TT BACK

ShardtheFox

10-26-2012

agreed. This new map is not really "bad" but it doesnt have the feel of TT. Im not saying the map should go away, but it should be a separate mode.

PsyXel

10-26-2012

Its a new meta. You can't play it like the old TT. Thats the thing a lot of people aren't realizing. I personally like this.

Romram

10-26-2012

I think the altars and the speed buff ruin it. If it wasn't for that I might actually like this map. Those altars are there to starts fights and if you ignore them then you are just missing out on some benefits.

ShardtheFox

10-26-2012

Psy, thats what im saying. Why destroy the old meta for this, rather than have them co-exist.

herpderpsmurf21

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyXel View Post
Its a new meta. You can't play it like the old TT. Thats the thing a lot of people aren't realizing. I personally like this.
It's a totally different game, not a "new meta"

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyXel View Post
You arent a true Twisted treeline player. Its not the fact that its the map in general. its the fact it was suppose to be fixing the glitches, remaking it. Not completelty changing the entire gameplay and style. they changed the aspect of twisted treeline and made their own new gametype. learn the game then come back.

Reevezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I love this gamemode but I do think the old twisted treeline should stay in the game for the guys that are complaining.

Shigebon

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNegativity View Post
This new map is boss, the old one was great, but if u dont like the new one u probably havent played it enough. Also, the whole teemo being too op for this map is circumstantial, if u know what you are doing u can deal with him. Im sure there is a few things that could be fixed, but thats why its BETA TT. Overall, great new map and play dynamics.
How can u deal with teemo when 70% of the game play is inside the jungle.. Those 2 altars is basically secured by teemo and jungler will 99% got ganked when they are jungling since teemo has complete domination over the jungle. Only bad players (or fighting a team with better teemo) can lose in this map when they have a teemo in their team..

I also tried to keep buying the 250 elixir to see the mushroom but it is just a waste of money since the paced of the game is too fast that team fight happens almost every 2 minutes. There is no time to clear up mushroom! We need pink wards!