Elise, the Spider Queen, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lumara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

interesting they used BloodRayne's voice actress for Elise, considering in human form they both have the same outfit!

Scroticor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyTurtle View Post
I'm loving everything about her, except her rappel. I don't think the aoe of rappel should be visible to the enemy team. If she's going to be this spidery assassin/ potential jungler, then you should have a huge feeling of dread when she's on the enemy team, that at any moment she could just drop behind you with an army of spiders. Also, so many cool escapes could happen, you're being chased, flash over a wall, rappel, they flash to find you and scratch their heads wondering where you went... since rappel doesn't do any damage either like pantheons ult, its really just a huge inconvenience for elise to have that visible. The ability is basically a worse version of shaco's invis teleport at this point since you cant target her, but you know where she is.
Well, if you think about it, Rappel isn't basically a worse version of Shaco's Deceive. You become impossible to target. Shaco can still be targeted while in stealth, all you need is a pink ward or an oracles. It also allows you to dodge nasty CC, like if a Galio or Amumu suddenly jumps into the middle of your team, or if a Morgana or Lux throws a Q at you. The move, if anything, has a few more similarities to Fizz's Playful/Trickster than to Shaco's Deceive.

ChroniclerC

10-26-2012

Is it just me, or does the Death Blossom skin remind anyone else of this?

Maxihzb

10-26-2012

it's only me or the champions are more expensive now?

Wifigod

10-26-2012

1462 Rp? I'll pass for now.

DuckTapeOP

10-26-2012

why does jacye and this spider lady have they ults at lvl 1 but nidalee doesnt? i understand nidalee came into the game a long time before both this new chac and jacye but still.... not fair for the poor kitty!

ylneveaH evoL

10-26-2012

I think her rappel in spider form is bugged...it says you are untargetable for 2 seconds, but i died a lot in mid rappel from auto attacks...enemy team said they could still attack me in rappel...

Greenguts

10-26-2012

Goddamit, Riot. I'm trying to save some money for real life needs and you release this and the shiny skins.

AcgWhiteLion

10-26-2012

to overpowered needs to be nerfed also fix to lag issue riot you always screw something up in your patches and im tired of it i spend so much money on your game and you disappoint me everytime, the fact that you actually fix the issues later on is awesome but i think that thats the reason the PBE exists you should find the problems before you release the patch into the real game

ELDROW

10-26-2012

I see the Wizards gathering up for a maaaagicaaal suuuuuue from the coaaast! XD

I get clichés, Riot. I do. But clones are a bit too extreme - even the name. This design. This concept. Is known to me. Meh...