A big thanks to riot.. jk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Opal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-26-2012

1 point away from plat last night, partner had to get off. get on tonight, new beta map out in 3s, cool thing to try out in my spare time. oh but wait, go to queue ranked and guess what.. the BETA map is the new ranked map. in the LAST week of the season? seriously riot? now theres a bunch of unbalanced items out and nobody knows what they're doing. Singed poision procs the % hp dot, a deathfire grasp that heals for the amount of damage done... You guys really couldn't just wait a week for the season to end? Thanks..

DrenRawr

10-26-2012

Are they imbalanced, or are they tweaked just right and you aren't using them to your advantage?

This map is supposed to be ultra fast paced.

Opal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-26-2012

a % hp item shouldnt proc off dots lol, thats my only real complaint

Clam NlGGER

10-26-2012

F u c k r i o t.

funnyguy94

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxZombieBitsxx View Post
Are they imbalanced, or are they tweaked just right and you aren't using them to your advantage?

This map is supposed to be ultra fast paced.
the point is that they are imbalanced BECAUSE they are so easy to use to your advantage.

Harpud

10-26-2012

BRING THE OLD Twisted treeline back or make it a separate game mode, really disappointed. quitting if nothing changes.

cowpotato

10-26-2012

How to win every game: Teemo. Put mushrooms everywhere (on the altars, speed shrine, etc.). win.

Soiyeruda

10-26-2012

Oh hey OP, I played against you.

You built a blackfire torch on Morgana. That was a tad silly.