Pastry Kassadin [Contest] ($200 in Riot Points in Prizes!) (Potentially *$300)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorH

10-28-2012

I wrote a poem!

The cake is in the oven,
burnt lightly brown.

The party's now ruined,
bad game all around.

Morgan just laughs,
having been there before.

Bitter tears he does shed.
failed baking Kass has.

It isn't very good I'm afraid but it never hurts to try.

Edit 1: Am I allowed to change something in my poem? I've thought of a slightly more flow-y final verus. It's okay if I can't just thought I'd ask.

Edit 2: I'd just take out surely in the last line I'll leave it in the original for now but toss this down here just in case.

Hummin

10-28-2012

bump!

DoctorH

10-28-2012

Edit 3: Bump for great baking!

Drmigit2

10-28-2012

To start with, since everyone knows who Kass is, I figured I would explain the major changes.

#1: Kassadin's sword is now a rolling pin.

#2: Kassadin's character is designed like a gingerbread man with a chef's hat at the top. All of the purple energy that surrounds him constantly can be pink frosting ALA the contest owner's request. As such, the gingerbread man is cut off at the bottom and instead is supported by a constant flow of pink frosting.

#3: Kassadin's Q is now a giant pie that explodes in the target's face, silencing them.

His W is now an array of Pink Frosting sent at the enemy.

His E surrounds his rolling pin with frosting and every hit sends random particles of frosting outward.

His R makes him step into an oven and out of an oven on the other side.

With that out of the way, I also have a backstory.

Deep within the confines of the darkest bakeries, lies a rival to the queen baker of the lands. His name is Pastry Kassadin and he has been trapped in a cellar...until now. How long the war has been going, not even he can tell. Asking him will send him into a tizzy of explanations, battles, bake-offs and other tales. One in particular stands out from the rest.

It was a dreary day to bake. Noxus was holding its annual muffin competition and the final two contestants were Sinful Succulence Morgana, and Pastry Kassadin. Morgana had been making it through via copious amounts of butter, sugar and other ingredients that made her muffins anything but healthy, though very delicious. Kassadin on the other hand, had taken a much healthier approach and flouted that his muffins were not only delicious, but that you could eat as many as you would like and still be able for combat. The Noxians had picked Kassadin as the logical favorite.

This drove Morgana to the edge. She had to win this as the funds could go straight to making her bakery into a chain. Kassadin had to be stopped at all costs. So she trapped him in the confines of a hard candy prison and locked him away. She won the contest by default, many wondering what could have happened to Pastry Kassadin.

Now free, he seeks to set right what Morgana has wronged. With the power of his pomegranate pies, colorful frosting and inter-dimensional ovens, he is a force to be reckoned with, in and out of the kitchen.

If I do win, send me an email at drmigit2@yahoo.com in case I lose track of the thread. Thanks,

A Giant Boulder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Yeah you are welcome to change your entry before the end date. There shouldn't. Be an issue with anyone doing this as long as no one is changing to copy somebody else.

Hummin

10-28-2012

=)

Rewdas

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaaki View Post
You did = P, anyways nice ideas! I particularly like the idea of growth while his e charges.
Alright, fixed it

Rewdas

10-28-2012

Are we allowed to enter more than once? Unrealized poetic genius has revealed itself to me.

A Giant Boulder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

I'll allow multiple entries however you will only ever receive one entry for the random card giveaways. But each entry will be eligible for their own respective competitions, yes. Though I will continue to enforce the one prize per person rule.

o J

10-28-2012

Did I have to include a story behind my picture?