Opt Out Of BETA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iamnotawaste

10-25-2012

LOL ^ the blonde for a fat chick

just for that

BUMP

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiitgeist View Post
let them work with the live servers feedback, ITS A GODDAMN BETA it will not stay like that for 5 years, its going to change with constructive criticism and grow to be the map we (im a veteran 3v3 player, ranked gold with about half my normal games played at TT) want it to be, stop acting like dumb people and try to give riot the ideas and feedback to change THE BETA, not just QQ, stupidity and raging like idiots.
You obviously have not red a single thread about this map. Everyone "other than legit ragers" just want old twisted treeline. This map can stay. I don't care what happens to this map. They could have baron roaming it and destroying everything like godzilla, as long as i can play Twisted Treeline i could give 2 ****s less. However they refuse to compromise. Read the threads instead of the titles.

AlienJ7

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBanished View Post
Riot you guys should make it to when a beta like this comes out, some ppl should be able to choose if they wanna play it. BECAUSE I DONT. you ruined the game for a lot of pissed off 3v3 veterans like myself. 1500 wins. 1400 prolly 3's why dont u look it up riot. UR MAKING PPL RAGE QUIT ON YOU. thanks plz return old TT. and uninstall this. your fellow summoner that has over 100 skins and every champ is about to quit cause i hate the game now.

iBanished
Old TT sucked.

Zeiitgeist

10-25-2012

Quote:
no one is raging about the new map bro. we jsut want our old one playable still.. thats why we qq. we got rid of our hot blonde for a fat chick
why dont you make the fat chick exercise so she becomes a hotter chick than the blonde one.

Exqzr

10-25-2012

Quote:
no one is raging about the new map bro. we jsut want our old one playable still.. thats why we qq. we got rid of our hot blonde for a fat chick
IMHO

Old TT > SR > PG > DM >>>> New TT

Yeah I play DM now and again, and I would play the new TT now and again, it has some cool stuff.

But COME ON! Deleting the Clasic TT for THIS? Really? I mean Seriously? WTF?

I'm sick about it.

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiitgeist View Post
why dont you make the fat chick exercise so she becomes a hotter chick than the blonde one.
She can exercise in a beta environment and steal our hearts when she is actually hot.

iBanished

10-25-2012

Cause i have busted 1500 loads into the blonde. I gotta have my baby
( wins )

cant even get turrned on with this fat chick =/

im blowing loads soft now T.T

Exqzr

10-26-2012

Quote:
Cause i have busted 1500 loads into the blonde. I gotta have my baby
( wins )

cant even get turrned on with this fat chick =/

im blowing loads soft now T.T

Actually I think its the reverse. Riot gave us a Gorgeous but stupid blonde chick and took away our reliable, comfortable, perhaps 20 lbs overweight smart and cute girlfriend.

Sure the airheaded hottie is good for a few sweat sessions but she aint gonna last.

And we all know what kind of player(s) (people in general) prefer a dumb blonde as their companion of choice...

"Honey, I am sorry I thought I wanted you to lose some weight and then I would be happy! ... PLEASE COME BACK! PLEEEEEASE!!!! I've got CUPCAKES!"

I miss you...

Honey?