Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Opt Out Of BETA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iBanished

10-25-2012

Riot you guys should make it to when a beta like this comes out, some ppl should be able to choose if they wanna play it. BECAUSE I DONT. you ruined the game for a lot of pissed off 3v3 veterans like myself. 1500 wins. 1400 prolly 3's why dont u look it up riot. UR MAKING PPL RAGE QUIT ON YOU. thanks plz return old TT. and uninstall this. your fellow summoner that has over 100 skins and every champ is about to quit cause i hate the game now.

iBanished

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

They should of left it where beta stuff is handle. Like idk some public beta environment or something. RIOT!!! MAKE A PBE FOR THE COMMUNITY TO BETA TEST!!!! Oh wait.

radajin

10-25-2012

haters gonna hate.

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
radajin:
haters gonna hate.

There is a difference between beta testing, and forcing a map unto the community without any warning. If they released it live, it should of been a beta on custom games. While others can still play Twisted Treeline, while everyone else sees the new map and decides if its worth getting rid of strategy for ****.

spermsmurf

10-25-2012

couldnt agree more. BRING THE OLD MAP BACK

like reallly tho keep the new one idc. we just wont play it lol

Iamnotawaste

10-25-2012

riot just needs to ignore 3s like they have forever.

keep messing with 5s. we dun need matainence :P

jsut the champs.... plz bring back TT

iBanished2

10-25-2012

whats a matter u dont like 3 tanks vs 3 tanks to have a good game? haha yeah it sucks

badangdangdang

10-26-2012

looks like some ppl are gonna get used to 5s

Zeiitgeist

10-26-2012

let them work with the live servers feedback, ITS A GODDAMN BETA it will not stay like that for 5 years, its going to change with constructive criticism and grow to be the map we (im a veteran 3v3 player, ranked gold with about half my normal games played at TT) want it to be, stop acting like dumb people and try to give riot the ideas and feedback to change THE BETA, not just QQ, stupidity and raging like idiots.

iBanished

10-26-2012

Quote:
Zeiitgeist:
let them work with the live servers feedback, ITS A GODDAMN BETA it will not stay like that for 5 years, its going to change with constructive criticism and grow to be the map we (im a veteran 3v3 player, ranked gold with about half my normal games played at TT) want it to be, stop acting like dumb people and try to give riot the ideas and feedback to change THE BETA, not just QQ, stupidity and raging like idiots.

no one is raging about the new map bro. we jsut want our old one playable still.. thats why we qq. we got rid of our hot blonde for a fat chick