And with the update to TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

demonnoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I say farewell League of Legends, a game i have loved to play for a resemble time and one that i have supported though not with the vast amount many players spend on it.

Twisted Treeline has been the only map I've been able to play without horrible lag, the updated one now gives me worse lag than summoners rift. Not that any of you care but i guess this is goodbye GD, it was fun .

RandomSummoner37

10-25-2012

Stick to Minesweeper if League of Legends (a game with extremely low system requirements) lags you. Or upgrade your 20th century computer.

demonnoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomSummoner37 View Post
Stick to Minesweeper if League of Legends (a game with extremely low system requirements) lags you. Or upgrade your 20th century computer.
I might be able to buy a new computer if every cent i earn however i can didn't go towards my education so that i can get a good job.

RandomSummoner37

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonnoob View Post
I might be able to buy a new computer if every cent i earn however i can didn't go towards my education so that i can get a good job.
Maybe you shouldn't be playing video games if you're strapped for cash.

javery

10-25-2012

Atleast you still have Oregon Trail

scrimbul

10-25-2012

Quote:
In this economy, that college degree isn't getting you much.

Mister Foaly

10-25-2012

Quote:
Good luck trying to get anyone to hire you if the grammar on your resume/cover letter is as terrible as it is in this sentence.

demonnoob

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomSummoner37 View Post
Maybe you shouldn't be playing video games if you're strapped for cash.
Hmm it's not that I'm dirt poor, just that I'm still in highschool(last year) and saving up for my horticulture course in wintec(like uni) and for living costs etc.

Darthbawlss

10-25-2012

Have you tried dominon or proving grounds. You might have better lag in those maps.

demonnoob

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthbawlss View Post
Have you tried dominon or proving grounds. You might have better lag in those maps.
Thanks for the suggestion . Dominions lag is pretty bad. Proving Grounds doesn't lag, but it's not a map I'd want to play on much, once in a while i guess would be fine.