TT messed up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holymoth

10-26-2012

I liked the old TT because of the strategy, now wheres the strategy, it's just a map that no plays fair, just a group of 3 running around not staying in there own lane and killing everyone.

Where's the strategy in that.......

Bassmann

10-26-2012

shaco, hiemer, kogmaw, zyra, ashe, Nidalee, caitlyn, maokai, teemo. Im sure there are more. Is it that hard to squeeze one of those in your team and maybe a sweeper or other mist vision item (if you REALLY need wards to anticipate ganks)?

funnyguy94

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmann View Post
shaco, hiemer, kogmaw, zyra, ashe, Nidalee, caitlyn, maokai, teemo. Im sure there are more. Is it that hard to squeeze one of those in your team and maybe a sweeper or other mist vision item (if you REALLY need wards to anticipate ganks)?
the problem isnt trying to squeze one of them in, it is more that you are FORCED to play at least one of those 8 champs every game. and having vision once every 60 seconds is not enough. think about it. anyone who understands competitive play knows that you dont push when you will probably get ganked and die. so then, that forces EVERYONE to play defensively, or have teemo on their team. and what does playing def do? makes longer games... so then, why did we switch maps again? i thought the whole point was to make games shorter...

Mustaphah

10-26-2012

But you are not supposed to farm, this is FAST PACED game, why would we want another summoners rift farm fest for 15 minutes, no wards is great, when i play this map i feel one with my team. you don't get divided into lanes like before top and bot are always coming to each other to gank and help each other out, and your always working as a team to take altars, i do feel they could just throw the classic TT in as a separate map to satisfy everyone, but this IS a FANTASTIC map and they HAVE achieved what i think they wanted too.

EDIT: there is always going to be champs that are stronger then others in different situations and maps, thats what makes everyone champion unique, and so what Lee Sin isn't very effective... well then he isn't very effective just the way it is, thats how the map panned out, i personally still think he is good though, you can still jump through jungle with Q and gank quite effectively, but like i said certain champions excel in certain situations that's what makes them unique, doesn't mean anything is broken or needs changing

I Found Baron

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienJ7 View Post
Jax is useless because of wards?? HAHAHAHAHA
Its very helpful to use wards to leap to either over a wall of just straight behind you, obviously he doesnt mean completely useless but its part of their kit and none the less it hurts them quite a bit because there is a huge distance between enemy tower and your tower (try using soraka in 3s haha doesnt rlly work too well at least for me anyways) .