TT messed up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

funnyguy94

10-25-2012

Ok, heres the deal, there are SEVERAL things that I REALLY dont like about the new TT. I used to play 3v ALL the time.

1st, teemo is SOOOO broken. his shrooms are OP to the extreme. EVERY game has teemo in it, and most have 2. also, people like AP shaco, nidalee, zyra, and cait have things that act as wards, therefore making them stronger than they should be.

2nd, WE NEED SIGHT WARDS!!!!!!!!

3rd, the team with the best level 1 stats wins. they get both altars, and faceroll.

4th, the new items are REDICULOUS... like the one that is madreds but better, AND HEALS YOU FOR THE DAMAGE YOU DO

5th, people like lee sin, kata and jax are useless because they dont wave WARDS to jump to.

6th, supports, and junglers are STILL useless, so what good did all of this do anyway?

also, the summoner spells flash, and teleport are useless.

sincerely, a dissatisfied loyal League player

MrsBlackRose

10-25-2012

Agreed!

Dear Riot,

I may just be a ordinary memember of League or legends, but I like many other LoL players do not like the new Twisted treeline at all.

Valid points:

There is alot of time dealt dealing with the Alters.

Squishy character don't have a chance to farm and level because they need to participate in team fights to defend / take alters.

It messes with everyone's build, and our normall items were replaced with bad, less damage delt items.

To many bushes.

It is very offensive to religious people who play league who don't believe in "golems, and a goddess"

Its very offensive to people who don't like dark and dirty things such as halloween typed themes and spiders.

There are many other reason.

I like MY OLD TWISTED TREELINE SO MUCH for some of these reasons:

I think it has amazing ideas and graphic detail.

If your team is winning the game it lets you have the privacy to farm in a upper jungle; as well as if your behind catch up without getting instantly killed because people switching lanes for ganks.

It is less competative and gives me a chance to try out other chartaters with still being in a close personal intimate map so I have my turrets closely there to protect me.

It is purposely designed for 3 vs 3 people and not nessarly for purposes of a jungle which is fun, and also helpful to new players.

Its easy to understand.

Just please give Twisted treeline back, me and my friends dont want to play anymore if its not return. So please.....

funnyguy94

10-25-2012

I agree with blackrose in one thing.

squishy people NEED time to farm. without it people with good late game stats are USELESS

Duarack5

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguy94 View Post
Ok, heres the deal, there are SEVERAL things that I REALLY dont like about the new TT. I used to play 3v ALL the time.

1st, teemo is SOOOO broken. his shrooms are OP to the extreme. EVERY game has teemo in it, and most have 2. also, people like AP shaco, nidalee, zyra, and cait have things that act as wards, therefore making them stronger than they should be.

2nd, WE NEED SIGHT WARDS!!!!!!!!

3rd, the team with the best level 1 stats wins. they get both altars, and faceroll.

4th, the new items are REDICULOUS... like the one that is madreds but better, AND HEALS YOU FOR THE DAMAGE YOU DO

5th, people like lee sin, kata and jax are useless because they dont wave WARDS to jump to.

6th, supports, and junglers are STILL useless, so what good did all of this do anyway?

also, the summoner spells flash, and teleport are useless.

sincerely, a dissatisfied loyal League player
1 and 2: So develop a strategy. Find a way to bait them out of a bush. Lack of wards make the game more intense. It's supposed to be fast-paced, and ambushes and teamfights are over faster this way.

3: Wrong. I just had a game where Teemo and Darius were dominating. So, we started a teamfight and juked them at altar whie one teammate took 2 towers. The ARE ways of overcomming a snowballing champion.

4: That's because this is a FASTER-paced map. Strong items make it go by more quickly. Don't use the old OP complaint.

5: Useless? They are strong champions; wards dont make or break a champion's kit, they are used to see around he map. Can't jump to a ward? Find a way around it. Jump to a minion or come up with a new way of ambushing.

6: WW's a jungler, and he's darn good here. Naut's a jungler, and his slows are useful. Nocturne and Hecarim are fast, which is useful in this map. So, how are junglers useless?

And flash, useless? You do know that it can be used for more things that just going over walls, right?

This map isn't terrible, its quite fun! I for one don't miss the old one at all.

M Běson

10-25-2012

I ****ing hate this map, just call it Shadow Isles or something and give us the real Twisted Treeline back

AlienJ7

10-25-2012

Jax is useless because of wards?? HAHAHAHAHA

funnyguy94

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duarack5 View Post
1 and 2: So develop a strategy. Find a way to bait them out of a bush. Lack of wards make the game more intense. It's supposed to be fast-paced, and ambushes and teamfights are over faster this way.

3: Wrong. I just had a game where Teemo and Darius were dominating. So, we started a teamfight and juked them at altar whie one teammate took 2 towers. The ARE ways of overcomming a snowballing champion.

4: That's because this is a FASTER-paced map. Strong items make it go by more quickly. Don't use the old OP complaint.

5: Useless? They are strong champions; wards dont make or break a champion's kit, they are used to see around he map. Can't jump to a ward? Find a way around it. Jump to a minion or come up with a new way of ambushing.

6: WW's a jungler, and he's darn good here. Naut's a jungler, and his slows are useful. Nocturne and Hecarim are fast, which is useful in this map. So, how are junglers useless?

And flash, useless? You do know that it can be used for more things that just going over walls, right?

This map isn't terrible, its quite fun! I for one don't miss the old one at all.
1 and 2 "The lack of vision promotes defensive laning. When you watch pro matches do they forgo wards? No. They buy absurd amounts and for good reason. Simple put: unskilled gambles = unskilled gameplay." the fact is that if they want a faster game, taking wards away wont help

3, yeah sure, if the darius and teemo are built wrong and are stupid you can win... and?

4, all of my games have been around 45 minutes anyway unless there is a surrender... so how is this shorter?

5, admitedly jax and kata are still strong, but the fact is that they ARE severly crippling lee sin. and, last I checked, there are no friendly minions sitting around in the jungle for you to jump to...

6, yes, specific champs are still usefull, but they were usefull in the old 3v so I dont see why we needed to change it.

and yes, in most instances flash is used to get over walls. true, you can use it to get a few steps away from an enemy, but if you watch, almost NOBODY gets it in 3v anymore. so it is practically useless

and what about the problem of farming up people with good late games?

WookieeBalls

10-26-2012

Give us old Twisted Treeline back, please. Q.Q

Harpud

10-26-2012

BRING THE OLD Twisted treeline back or make it a separate game mode, really disappointed. quitting if nothing changes.

klarky

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrose08 View Post
Agreed!

Squishy character don't have a chance to farm and level because they need to participate in team fights to defend / take alters.
This ^, There is such an emphasis on all of the skirmishes over shrines that laning doesn't happen enough, and if a squishy (with a better late game) were to try and farm they would 1. not be helping their team get the objectives, likely losing their team those objectives, and 2. be very open to ganks.