New map = Fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PorcoRex

10-26-2012

I really liked the new map, these are the things i enjoyed:

- The new look and graphics are amazing. And i didnt lag.

- Altars: Its great because ppl try so hard to get them, and many times die trying to get the enemy's altar. If you play wisely you can profit this, ganking from the bushes next to the altar.

- Jungle: Really fast to clear, giving the chance to have a jungler ganking both lanes the whole time.

- Fast games, lots of fights. You fight a LOT more than in the previous TT, the games can turn aroudn quite easily.

- No wards: More deaths, more fights, playing more strategically and knowing when to use the new item.

Well i've only played 4 times, all of them with Jax, with a 100% win rate. And i had lots of fun in every game, normally lasting 21-24 mins.

So why do people complain? Because its a NEW MAP. We always tend to dislike new things. And people still dont know how to play it very well, but i think its a great change from previous map.

Thx Riot.

(sorry for my english)

xObuay

10-26-2012

OMFG NUB....... man get real there is lots of things to change and ummm what lvl are you again? lv 7? try again theres much more to this game THE NEW TT then you think.

PorcoRex

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroki 1Myho1 View Post
OMFG NUB....... man get real there is lots of things to change and ummm what lvl are you again? lv 7? try again theres much more to this game THE NEW TT then you think.
I'm lvl 30 and been playing LoL for 1 year. Probably im not as good as your are, but I think the new map is fun to play and made this post to put the things i liked about it. I know there are many things they could change but i think is much better than the other one, where ive played some boring 1 hours matches.

Btw, your comment is kind of agressive and stupid.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Let us keep old TT, and you can keep the drugs that make you think altars are a good idea.

PorcoRex

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Let us keep old TT, and you can keep the drugs that make you think altars are a good idea.
Yeah probably, but the thing is that meanwhile im enjoying this map!

The altars are note the best idea cause they just add another mini objetive that makes the game more complex, but it makes thegame more dynamic.