Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoi

10-02-2010

Hello Fellow Champions,

I just recently picked up Akali and I was wondering what is the most effective way to jungle with her. What is the best path to go and what runes should I be using?

AGCrew Bloodwolf

10-02-2010

3 secs typing this in Google gave me back a good result:
http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/2392-2113-akali-the-jungler-how-to.xhtml

Maybe u ought to try that next time ;o

Timeshare

10-02-2010

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/2452,GiRLSTAR+%26+Medikai's+Ultra+Pro+Semi-Comprenshive+Semi-Comprehensible+Akali+Guide

Check it.

You need at least quint of strength and 3/3 damage in the offensive master tree so when you get a dorans blade you will get your 10 dmg for your passive. Then what I do is get q first then go to golems, wolfs, back to ghouls then back to golems and repeat till you have enough for a ability tomb to get your 2nd part of your passive, then your good to take out red/blue. You should def get it down in a practice game and figure out whats best for you though.

solokazama

10-02-2010

this guide is very bad. Zoi i will write here soon how to do it fast and easy, keeping ur build (u dont need any additional items except potions)

Servare Vitas

10-02-2010

21-0-9 masteries

Magicpen Marks
Dodge Seals
CDR glyphs
2 hp quints
1AD quint

Spells: Smite+Ignite

Items: Doran's Sword+hp pot

start at bottom golems MotA spam+smite and kill them, get crescent slash
->wraiths-ignite the blue wraith and kill it first then pop hp potion and kill the rest w/ MotA and crescent slash
->wolves
->lizards by golem, but not golem (burst one smite the other). At this point you should have ~300 hp. Go into top lane and last hit 2 melee creeps and a caster. or 3 melees and bluepill.
buy Amp tome and 2 hp pots
->mini golems no smite
->mini Lizards (burst and back off so each is killed individually minimizing damage taken)
->red buff
->wraiths->wolves->golem(smite)

if opportune gank now if not bluepill and buy boots+ward
golems->wraith
congrats on level 6. go kill **** ! and WARD DRAGON !

tips: be VERY careful last hitting in lane w/ 300 hp...only use MotA unless opportunity for FB arises and you can safely get it

step into the middle of the wraiths before engaging and lead w/ ignite->mota->consume>crescent...this will make you take 1 less hit from blue wraith which is nice.

dont forget to kite red after bursting first mini lizard...he should hit you once when you kill both minis

you dont need to be level 6 to gank. especially if your teammate has CC....it does help though

Dragon can be gotten at 7-9 depending on how successful you are.

ALWAYS RUSH RYLAIS

and most important: dont forget to maintain balance between your opponents deaths and your kills...that is akali's purpose

Good Luck!

EmergencyCombo

10-02-2010

Quote:
solokazama:
this guide is very bad. Zoi i will write here soon how to do it fast and easy, keeping ur build (u dont need any additional items except potions)

But you're only level 10 with 14 wins.

Cheez Bix

10-02-2010

As an Akali player myself, I actually disapprove of jungling Akali; her early game spell vampirism isn't nearly high enough to sustain her health reserves; much of the time you jungle, your health will be very low; if your teammates ask you to cover a lane or to gank an enemy, you will be forced to do so with low health, putting yourself at enormous risk, and also making you vulnerable to a counter-jungle attempt. Additionally, ignite is said to be required so that you can complete wraith camp at level 2. If your summoner spells are smite and ignite, you have no room at all for spells such as ghost and flash, which gives you added mobility and an emergency escape mechanism, or exhaust, to prevent the escape of enemy champions.

I also think Akali is more useful at laning. Her twilight shroud is excellent for expanding her zone and prevent enemies from taking their last hits, and sometimes even working to deny them of their experience.

Cons of Jungle Akali:
Lack of summoner spell versatility
Vulnerability to counter-jungling efforts
More effective when in lane
Jungling items such as madred's razors and wriggle's lanterns aren't very useful on her

Pros of Jungle Akali:
...Her ultimate makes her ideal for surprise ganks, but she doesn't have it until level 6. Until then, she's a very bad ganker without help from her teammates.

Even with her ultimate, Akali will lack CC unless she's armed with lizard buff. If you plan on jungling, I honestly think it would be more beneficial to both yourself and your team as a whole if you chose warwick, udyr, fiddlesticks or olaf, all of whom are more ideal jungle champions than Akali.

Zoi

10-02-2010

Quote:
EmergencyCombo:
But you're only level 10 with 14 wins.

Smurf account, broski.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

10-02-2010

I cant check that one cause im @ work, but there has to be a viable way to pull that off (at least is more viable than CLG's goofy attempt at jungle Allistar xD).

Zoi

10-02-2010

Quote:
solokazama:

I will be patiently awaiting this.