please make This TT into a new map/gametype.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Five Badgers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

reason why this IS NOT Twisted treeline:
1) Alters - they are creating an imbalance in gameplay with the 10% extra bonus' in AP and AD for holding both.
2) Speed shrine: Why is it needed? considering the amount of speed items now a speed shrine in this small of a map would not even be needed.
3) New items: Some are good but other just make the map one sided.
4) Vilemaw: Faster attack then baron with more attack damage. A buff that is meh in comarison to baron or the old dragon.
5) you can still turtle.

If you wanted to make TT better just update the old one with out adding stupid **** to make games "shorter." this is not dominon stop trying to push that concept it failed before and it won't take now.

Unless you have 3 tanks or someone with a vision spell you're Up a creek without a paddle.

Im sorry i liked the idea of a new map/visual update but you made a whole new gametype with this. a 3v3 Dominion in my opinion. Ive won i'd say 8/11 games on the new map as teemo Only. I know the devs are trying to make the TT crowd happy but this has pissed alot of people off.

I will edit with date stamp and Quote around the text that is added in.

Edit 10/26/12:

Quote:
Remove alters and put Buffs (blue, green, red, gray) in the place with random spawns. This will limit and entice jungling in 3v3. (as mentioned above)
Wards. Plain and simple. the map is way to small for no wards. even in skype calling MIA's and (in eu terms) SS is still "too late" as the speed shrine just speeds ganking up 100%
VileMaw: Give it a better buff. ASpd MP And hp regen is nothing esecially for how Strong he is.
If to keep alters: Remove the +10% ad and AP buff. Not gonna lie once you have 2 and have a lead its GG.
Respawn timers increased at later levels (13-18) and get higher as game progresses.

Will add more once Some come in.

Damocracy

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckless Rancor View Post
reason why this IS NOT Twisted treeline:
1) Alters - they are creating an imbalance in gameplay with the 10% extra bonus' in AP and AD for holding both.
2) Speed shrine: Why is it needed? considering the amount of speed items now a speed shrine in this small of a map would not even be needed.
3) New items: Some are good but other just make the map one sided.
4) Vilemaw: Faster attack then baron with more attack damage. A buff that is meh in comarison to baron or the old dragon.
5) you can still turtle.

If you wanted to make TT better just update the old one with out adding stupid **** to make games "shorter." this is not dominon stop trying to push that concept it failed before and it won't take now.

Unless you have 3 tanks or someone with a vision spell you're Up a creek without a paddle.

Im sorry i liked the idea of a new map/visual update but you made a whole new gametype with this. a 3v3 Dominion in my opinion. Ive won i'd say 8/11 games on the new map as teemo Only. I know the devs are trying to make the TT crowd happy but this has pissed alot of people off.
Well said

Five Badgers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I got the main idea from playing early this morning and from this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2722726. I am gonna add a few more ideas i had today to help the DEV's along.

Five Badgers

10-26-2012

Bump

Five Badgers

10-28-2012

Bump

GhoSTmaNFu

10-28-2012

1 and 5 don't make sense. 1) this is balanced because it is for both teams and it gives the same ratio for both bruisers and mages

5) you can't pull minions back into the nexus. That is what turtling Riot removed. You can still stand by your nexus and turtle but you can't bring the minion waves into the turret. Also they widened the range of the inner turret entrance which makes it easier to invade and harder to turtle.

purplepanda73

10-28-2012

they should have made them different maps on twisted treeline (the original) and one something different we have 2 different type of 5v5 why not two different 3v3 ? that will stop all the whining on the forums and i have bein playing the game for a long time now and the only map i payed was twisted treeline now i cant even play it.

purplepanda73

10-28-2012

make it 2 different maps so people who like this new one (which i cant see how) and people who like the original will be able to play i don't understand why they would change it in the first place when dominion came out they never changed 5v5 they just made it a new map well why not do it with this one?

Quorda

12-12-2013

I miss the old TT. The "twisted treeline" map they have out now is rediculous.