Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Unofficial Petition] I will quit if you do not bring back the old TT or add as map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LawlerBrawler

10-25-2012

Quote:
Destraega:
if someone wards.. you vision ward... an vica versa.. your wasteing gold lol so eventually someone has to give in.. and yes I realize that some team comps were op but then it really did come down to skill.. it felt sooooo nice to kick some team comps right outa the water just by being better than them KNOWING that you had the disadvantage!!

This was why old TT couldn't be taken seriously by most of the community. SR had some strong picks, and occasionally some OP ones. TT had straight up broken picks. It had to change. They changed it quite drastically though, so honestly I think they should have kept the old TT in the game personally.

Destraega

10-25-2012

Quote:
LawlerBrawler:
This was why old TT couldn't be taken seriously by most of the community. SR had some strong picks, and occasionally some OP ones. TT had straight up broken picks. It had to change. They changed it quite drastically though, so honestly I think they should have kept the old TT in the game personally.

They shoulda added everything made it bigger and made it a 4v4 lol woulda been alot better then this piece of **** map.

Destraega

10-25-2012

not to mention my second time on the map I had a 40 minute game first one was like 31.. which is a typical game on the old 3v3

Gabe2

10-25-2012

Quote:
Joe Krake:
they changed it because some team compositions were just straight up better than others. In addition to some champions having a fewunfair advantages that others didn't.

It would be wise to have both in there though. i mean why not?

There's always some team comps that are just plain worse than all the rest...

Destraega

10-25-2012

Quote:
Gabe2:
There's always some team comps that are just plain worse than all the rest...

Those were the fun ones cause when you won you were like... AWWW YAAAAH

LawlerBrawler

10-25-2012

Quote:
Destraega:
They shoulda added everything made it bigger and made it a 4v4 lol woulda been alot better then this piece of **** map.

...seriously? People would STILL be carrying on about how they ruined 3v3s if they made them 4v4s. And the balance issues would still be there.

Old TT was absolutely terrible in how balanced it was. If lolking had statistics for the old 3v3 win rates it would have been an embarrassment to Riot. It had to change if they wanted to continue toting it as one of the ranked queues.

Don't get me wrong, old TT was fun, but it's level of imbalance was simply too high to be a ranked queue. I hope they include it as a custom game map in the future.

CookieNinjuh

10-25-2012

I feel the same way. 95% of my games are all on Twisted Treeline and I would quit if the old map is not added back. I don't have a problem with the new map, and I cannot for the life of me understand why it is not just a separate map. Why get rid of an old map that is already in the game instead of just add the new one? The new map isn't bad, but it's just not the same as the old Twisted Treeline.

Also, This new map isn't very 'Twisted' Maybe... Jungle... treeline? Just a thought.

Destraega

10-26-2012

Quote:
CookieNinjuh:
I feel the same way. 95% of my games are all on Twisted Treeline and I would quit if the old map is not added back. I don't have a problem with the new map, and I cannot for the life of me understand why it is not just a separate map. Why get rid of an old map that is already in the game instead of just add the new one? The new map isn't bad, but it's just not the same as the old Twisted Treeline.

Also, This new map isn't very 'Twisted' Maybe... Jungle... treeline? Just a thought.

HAHAHA Jungle Treeline, YEP.. or how about

"TAKES NO TALENT, WARDS, JUNGLING, GANKING, OR POSITIONING OF ANY KIND Line." not even tree line anymore.. just.... line.

The Quiet Scout

10-26-2012

The so called "intended reasons for the classic 3v3" is meaningless... don't bring that as an excuse to justify getting rid of the previous 3v3 map. There may be players who wanted a faster 3v3 game but thats not the majority of us that played 3v3. Read the feelings of the players in this forum and get it through your head: We don't enjoy this new map as the only alternative for 3v3. We want our classic style map back. Enhance it if you like but don't throw it out to put this map that is not comparable with the 3v3 as we have known.

turbOpun

10-26-2012

Hve fun playing Farmville!