[Unofficial Petition] I will quit if you do not bring back the old TT or add as map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destraega

10-25-2012

Anyone?

I personally JUST play 3v3's, while other people find this to be "noob" or whatever, I rather enjoy it very much. This map is just TOO much of a change and I do not find it the least bit enjoyable. Yes I realize that others find it fun but there is a vast majority of us that do not

While I know most people will not quit over something like this and find this thread to be completely stupid, since most people play 5v5's only or as well. I find it appalling that they would take something like TT and "twist" it so much especially when players have invested a lot of time into it and there is RANKED games involved. Not to mention the huge change in the item system mad-reds razor (plus a few others) is no longer available, the map is so small you have no use for wards therefor they have been completely removed, its just down right child's play now, the size of it has been literally CUT IN HALFand there's absolutely NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO GANK OR JUNGLE anymore.

I know you all don't care about people quitting but Riot sure should (although im sure this will fall on deaf ears) Someone that has only been playing 3v3 since day one with a ranked team and over 500 battles and roughly a year and a half into the game itself will find it hard to just accept this as the new TT

Bottom line riot look at the top thread. These are your players speaking out, either return the map to its normal state and let the RANKED teams and players get back to having fun.. or make it an ADDITIONAL map. Riot fans have spoken.

radajin

10-25-2012

you don't speak for all of us, honestly there is alot about the new map i love, the old one was much worse shape, you say you've only played 3v3? then you have no idea how unbalanced this map actually was. until you have played the game as a whole. you would understand why the change needed to be made. this new map will bring others to fill the void of those who no longer like it. i forone am going to be a stronge advocate for this new map. it has everything i could want for somthing similar to a summoners/dominion hybrid.

AgonisT

10-25-2012

I too have played mostly TT games since I began in LoL, and I welcome these changes with open arms. TT was designed to be a fast paced version of SR, yet with the old map layout games went just as long as SR matches. Yes it would be nice to still be able to play the old version of the map, but I do not believe it is better than the new one for all TT was intended to be.

Destraega

10-25-2012

bottom line though is that the map should have been an addition not a complete overhaul, why do that? 3v3 is not supposed to be a summoners / dominion hybrid, its supposed to be 3v3, or rather.. 2v2 and 1v1 in the beginning. Not to mention they basically chopped it in half, sure the new additions would have been nice I guess with the new nodes but if anything they shoulda made it BIGGER. Like the wider areas they added, Would have been a nice addition if they hadnt cut the whole thing in half.. and they changed all the items.. took out some of the best and made it wardless with ganking as an option 100% of the time.. its just too much!! However I do respect your opinion, if you like it you like it. I do not.

Joe Krake

10-25-2012

they changed it because some team compositions were just straight up better than others. In addition to some champions having a fewunfair advantages that others didn't.

It would be wise to have both in there though. i mean why not?

radajin

10-25-2012

the before it was to easy to ward the entire jungle to avoid ganks, they wanted to take this away to make it more difficult and add a challenge to the map.

LawlerBrawler

10-25-2012

Honestly, I understand all the people who want old TT back. It was completely different. They probably should have left old TT in as a custom map at least (but they'd have to change the map selection UI, which would probably take some time)

But posts like "DO THIS OR I QUIT" come across as whiny and annoying. Don't list the differences. We know the differences. Just join the "keep old TT in the game" thread.

Destraega

10-25-2012

if someone wards.. you vision ward... an vica versa.. your wasteing gold lol so eventually someone has to give in.. and yes I realize that some team comps were op but then it really did come down to skill.. it felt sooooo nice to kick some team comps right outa the water just by being better than them KNOWING that you had the disadvantage!!

AgonisT

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destraega View Post
bottom line though is that the map should have been an addition not a complete overhaul, why do that? 3v3 is not supposed to be a summoners / dominion hybrid, its supposed to be 3v3, or rather.. 2v2 and 1v1 in the beginning. Not to mention they basically chopped it in half, sure the new additions would have been nice I guess with the new nodes but if anything they shoulda made it BIGGER. Like the wider areas they added, Would have been a nice addition if they hadnt cut the whole thing in half.. and they changed all the items.. took out some of the best and made it wardless with ganking as an option 100% of the time.. its just too much!! However I do respect your opinion, if you like it you like it. I do not.
And the point of a 3v3 is to be fast paced, which the old one really wasn't. Matches would drage on for ages, blink champs reigned supreme, and because some of the tanky items carried over from SR (warmogs) some champs were just impossible to kill. Give it some time, it's only been out a day after all.

Destraega

10-25-2012

Noted Lawler