@Riot, Phreak or Morello or someone, give casual players statistics as well!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boisenberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I would lose it if I could see my w/l on Malz. He's like the only champ I am good at.

Steev0

10-26-2012

I think this would be a fantastic idea! If you enjoy the lack of data tracking on your summoner profile from normals you'd never have to look at it. Just a tab you wouldn't be interested in.

And I totally agree on the "damage to chamions" stat idea! I've been wishing for this one for a while. It would make me feel a little better when I end up with a ton of assists in a match and can see at the end that I actually did a similar amount of damage to the guy or guys that got all the kills! AND more importantly, it would show me which champs I'm good at KSing on and which ones I actually contribute TEH DAMAGEZ with in team fights!

Sarah Lee

10-26-2012

Agreed. I haven't got into ranked yet because I don't really feel like I'm good enough, but I'd still really like to see stats like my most played champions and things.

SolusEmsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

They had these individualized champion statistics for normal games in the pre-Season1 client. It was neat.

I was sad when they took that away and Morgana was no longer my 'main' for normals despite not playing her for a couple months.

A Frosted Wolf

10-26-2012

agreed. One of the reasons i started playing ranked was so i can see much more in depth statistics with certain champs.

Pimpinabox

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by uAFalkentyne View Post
To clarify; DO NOT apply elo to normals, just champion statistics and history.
To clarify; normals ALREADY have an elo applied to them. You get grouped with similarly skilled players in normals just like you do in ranked, the only difference is in draft mode, the pick order is randomized instead of based on ELO.

Personally I think what we currently have is fine with one minor adjustment, a report card. I would like the option to request my normal elo, among other cool stats, viewable only to myself. I've earned my stats and if I want to see them, I don't see why not. After all, Riot is already tracking at least the majority of, if not everything I want to see already, they simply won't let me view it. Now I understand, some people don't want this, which is why I had the idea of actively requesting to see it, if you don't want to then you can just ignore it. No one else can see your stats unless you show them.

whut

10-26-2012

I LOVE U

morello:Agreed on this problem. I think even are Ranked stats are too weak, if that gives you an idea

Desocupado

10-26-2012

We needed statistics for each map and each game mode.

embl3m

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Agreed on this problem. I think even are Ranked stats are too weak, if that gives you an idea
sweet!

PureGewalt

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Agreed on this problem. I think even are Ranked stats are too weak, if that gives you an idea
but would be good if we would still have an option that seperates soloq from normals cause the skill level in ranked is usually higher than in normal games even with an average elo