Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, Phreak or Morello or someone, give casual players statistics as well!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigrat

10-25-2012

Some of us also dont play ranked because we have computers that lag during high stress battles + bad internet connections/free wifi that poops out from time to time.

Swampert

10-25-2012

More detailed statistics would be nice, but for normals I don't want it to go as specific as win rates with each champion in normals. Seeing one of my champion's good win rates makes me nervous to play them because I don't want to pick them, lose, and ruin it. Would be really cool to know the total number of Fizz games I've played though

Fòx

10-26-2012

You can play the game casually without playing ranked.

Waldgeist

10-26-2012

The absence of these statistics, i.e. the feeling of "not being tracked", is a big part of what makes Normal games casual. Their psychological impact might even be larger than that of Elo.

NotSid

10-26-2012

Quote:
HolyBawlz:
Our*

+1 spelling.

Spelling is important, guise.

Chihaya Kisaragi

10-26-2012

Plenty of my friends have yet to play ranked and have +600 wins under their belts.
I'd love to see normal stats, heck even custom game stats!

Freudia

10-26-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Agreed on this problem. I think even are Ranked stats are too weak, if that gives you an idea

Is this something you guys are planning on addressing? Or is it just a "we know this exists, but no plans have been made at the moment" type of thing?

Rhiljeryne

10-26-2012

Quote:
HolyBawlz:
Our*

No.your wrong. you isnt make more sence

Murdoch

10-26-2012

Quote:
HolyBawlz:
Our*

our*

It's in the middle of a sentence, no capital required.

KillerJaedong

10-26-2012

Agree with OP.
Also can you please add a feature showing "damage dealt to champions" in the end game score please?
Total damage dealt isn't showing much since you basically get all your damage from attacking minions.